Skip to main content

Things that scare you?

Ewww, .".......emits a black faecal matter"

Yuck I do hate jumpy bugs. I walked into a plague of crickets once, it was like a horror movie, only good bug is a dead bug.

Oh ick...that would send me running for the hills.

Before hubby and I got married and I was still with the parents,these things used to lie in wait for me when I came home at night,the doorway was in a alcove and there would always be one or more on the wall...and you had to go past them because you had already triggered the beams at the front gate and had to get in the house ASAP to switch off the alarm before it woke up the parents..so not cool parktown prawns...so not cool

Before hubby and I got married and I was still with the parents,these things used to lie in wait for me when I came home at night,the doorway was in a alcove and there would always be one or more on the wall...and you had to go past them because you had already triggered the beams at the front gate and had to get in the house ASAP to switch off the alarm before it woke up the parents..so not cool parktown prawns...so not cool
Oh. Dear. God. Good to see you made it out alive!!
One of the apartments I lived in in Florida was plagued with roaches the size of mice no matter how much I sprayed. I NEVER shut the lights off in that apartment! Luckily I didn't have to live there very long.

Oh. Dear. God. Good to see you made it out alive!!
One of the apartments I lived in in Florida was plagued with roaches the size of mice no matter how much I sprayed. I NEVER shut the lights off in that apartment! Luckily I didn't have to live there very long.

Hubby once killed over 30 of them in one day at my moms old house,I used to have to make him go to the door with me to evict the nasty things before I could get in the house

Ewww, .".......emits a black faecal matter"

Yuck I do hate jumpy bugs. I walked into a plague of crickets once, it was like a horror movie, only good bug is a dead bug.

they dont die easily you can spray doom at them...whole cans worth and they will still be moving.Also if your dogs get one and bites..it stinks to high heaven,keep your pets away

Hubby once killed over 30 of them in one day at my moms old house,I used to have to make him go to the door with me to evict the nasty things before I could get in the house
I can't even imagine. I am actually sitting here with goosebumps even though it is 25 degrees today. I could not handle it.

I used to keep my windows shut and do the dreaded parktown prawn check before Bed..my dogs tell me now if there is anything unwanted in the house

The sound and feel of packing foam. You know the stuff that new electronic equipment like laptops or TVs are packed in with inside their boxes.
Whenever I buy something that uses that stuff I have to get someone else to get it out of the box for me. I have no idea where I got this fear from but I've always had it for as long as I can remember.

Back