Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Never a right time. My concern is during such a dangerous and fatal time, you cant have a leader who by the day, the public is growing increasingly angry with. It will lead to public discontent which will lead to a public defiance. Exactly what we dont want. Im not even saying that its just or particularly fair, but in such times, you cant afford a public defiantly against you whilst trying to caution, control and enforce measures.
The maths will not work. It just may be needed. Not that it would make a huge difference in policy or action but its about getting the public to do the right thing. You lose belief, the less likely you are to adopt severe personal measues and sacrifices that are being asked for.
And if that is where it is at in Victoria then I am happy to stand corrected and say now probably is the time for change. If the leader that is in is not longer trusted by the majority of constituents then something has to be done.

And if that is where it is at in Victoria then I am happy to stand corrected and say now probably is the time for change. If the leader that is in is not longer trusted by the majority of constituents then something has to be done.
Unfortunately it does have a stench of burn the witch at the stake and blame game outpouring. But. Mistakes have been made. As I am pretty sure they would have been by anybody. The world over, we are seeing a multitude of diffrent approaches. Which speaks volumes about the unpredictability and uncertainty and fear we all face. But a changing face , even dare i say, as a token gesture, may appease the public to listen more and do more and be more responsible. This is beyond a leader holding their job but more about steering the ship with the public aboard and in a more compliant and not defiant direction.

I think honest and firm leadership is needed. Maybe someone like Peta Credlin? Coming across as weak, unreliable or possibly untrustworthy is not good during a pandemic.
Still think its time to vote 1 for
maxresdefault.jpg

Good political slogan imo

Hope it would go something like this
"Hi. My name is affable. But im not very afffable about this situation. Dictator dan has to go. Do you agree Paul?
Queen Ali forever. Tina Arena sucks and a quick shout out to my mates beach and fuzz."

Unfortunately it does have a stench of burn the witch at the stake and blame game outpouring. But. Mistakes have been made. As I am pretty sure they would have been by anybody. The world over, we are seeing a multitude of diffrent approaches. Which speaks volumes about the unpredictability and uncertainty and fear we all face. But a changing face , even dare i say, as a token gesture, may appease the public to listen more and do more and be more responsible. This is beyond a leader holding their job but more about steering the ship with the public aboard and in a more compliant and not defiant direction.
Agreed. And you are far more eloquent than I am fuzz!

Private sector experience should be a prerequisite for becoming an MP.
Ideally. Should be both. Private and public.
Lest I remind you again.
Vote fuzz.
Have done both.
Scandals in both.
Perfect candidate.
And i can do good write english and speak some english

Stay safe everyone.
We are all but a brick in the wall. Just make sure we as individuals remain cemented and hold fast.

OK.
Im offficsally dribbling. Gnight all dear forumers.
Take care.

Back