Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

LOL. Good poll. wtf?
Aff. You could take Murrays job in a heartbeat and do a far better job than this tosh.
Leads off with biscuit tins and a womans day like poll.

Reactions: kxk
LOL. Good poll. wtf?
Aff. You could take Murrays job in a heartbeat and do a far better job than this tosh.

@Fuzz What do you think of Prue MacSween?

Prue MacSween's response to Chris Smith. She was talking about Dan Andrews and Annastacia Palaszczuk.

Prue MacSween: "Well they're try-hards and they're con artists and let's hope that people who vote for them will wake-up and realise that Andrews is dynamite for that state and if they, if they vote for that man again then they deserve everything they get, and if they vote for Palaszczuk who's run that government, that economy into the ground, then you know, again they deserve everything they get. Let's hope they're not stupid."

LOL. Good poll. wtf?

It is a good poll.

Andrews will get away with this due to dumb Victorians not seeing the damage that he has caused.

MacSween has some credential and credibility. Again, I dont have to always agree but I will listen.
This bearded buffoon Murray belongs on ,masked singer.
Clues" A boorish blowhard who is trying to be Hinch version 2.0"

MacSween has some credential and credibility. Again, I dont have to always agree but I will listen.
This bearded buffoon Murray belongs on ,masked singer.
Clues" A boorish blowhard who is trying to be Hinch version 2.0"

You must have Stockholm Syndrome..

It is a good poll.

Andrews will get away with this due to dumb Victorians not seeing the damage that he has caused.
Im talking about the stupid bleeding obvious poll choices.
Ummmmm. Is being dead good or bad? Answer in this deep poll which will accurately reflect opinions.
The poll was probably conducted at the sky new lunchroom.
At least give something that says something. Not obvious piffle.

Im talking about the stupid bleeding obvious poll choices.
Ummmmm. Is being dead good or bad? Answer in this deep poll which will accurately reflect opinions.
The poll was probably conducted at the sky new lunchroom.
At least give something that says something. Not obvious piffle.

This poll has been shown progressing over time about the accountability of the Andrews government and the general public view.

It shows people still believe that Andrews is doing a good job. Good on Murray showing that poll.

You must have Stockholm Syndrome..
Do you even know what that means?
I havent been kidnapped or tortured and not now suddenly become sympathetic to my captor.
Ive always disliked Andrews approach. So your quote from beard man doesnt really apply now does it?

Reactions: kxk
Do you even know what that means?
I havent been kidnapped or tortured and not now suddenly become sympathetic to my captor.
Ive always disliked Andrews approach. So your quote from beard man doesnt really apply now does it?

Of course I know what it means. I thought you are an Andrews fan.

Thought you fell in that category with many of the other ALP and Andrews sympathisers in this thread that are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

This is not footy to me aff. Ive disliked his approach from day one of this pandemic.
I judge on the ability to get a job done and efficiently and with direct action.
I dont blindly follow political colours.
Which in our country is even more stupid to do so. Labor and the Libs are largely a beige whitewash of conservatism anyway.

This is not footy to me aff. Ive disliked his approach from day one of this pandemic.
I judge on the ability to get a job done and efficiently and with direct action.
I dont blindly follow political colours.
Which in our country is even more stupid to do so. Labor and the Libs are largely a beige whitewash of conservatism anyway.

Well at least you are different to people like Isee who blindly follow Andrews and the ALP with no credible knowledge.

On average, the time for new hires to achieve full productivity range from eight weeks for clerical jobs to 20 weeks for professionals to more than 26 weeks for executives. Whilst there is no doubt some of these leaders need to be and will be replaced once the worst of this is over to replace them right in the middle of the worst of the pandemic I believe will not lead to desirable consequences for anyone, no matter what your political leanings are. I believe would lead to issues with regards to loss of valuable time while processes and procedures get understood, communication issues, and invetibly dropping of balls due to not knowing what they don't know. In the case of Victoria I think it would be setting anyone up for failure when the entire country is watching with such a critical eye ready to pounce at the first error in judgement. And I believe this for leaders on both left and right in Australia right now. I am taking this from my own life experience of observing project managers being replaced in the middle of big projects and how badly that has effected everything from morale, budget, timeline, and the end product.

What if this coronavirus goes on forevvver? Then dictator dan Andrews will truly be a dictator.
election time is different - election time there is an expectation of thing to wind down and change. Also as far as victora as concerned once the immediate crisis over (ie out of lockdown) I think it could be a different story too. Just not right now. There is too much uncertainty, and the uncertainty of a leadership change would lead to a lot more people not doing what the need to be doing asnd keeping themselves and others safe.

Back