Skip to main content

The Tallulah Thread Part 2

R5 are an American family band. Formed in 2009, they have gained popularity with Riker's recurring role on Glee and Ross's starring role on Disney. The band consists of four siblings and their best friend from Littleton, Colorado: Riker Lynch, Ross Lynch, Rocky Lynch, Rydel Lynch, and Ellington Ratliff.

Imagine calling the boys to dinner.

I get my kids confused enough & they don't even start with the same initial lol.

yea im really against same names and same letters for siblings, i think its just too confusing. I get confused by my cats names and they are just F and P but i still muddle it up.

http://www.mamamia.com.au/parenting/lets-talk-about-baby-names/

Comments had to be closed due to too much butt hurt from the stupid name parents

Lol I was reading the comments earlier and one was very amusing. A mother (I am paraphrasing) going "I know right! People have no idea how to pronounce my son Xavier's name! They keep calling him ZAYV-yah! Don't they know it's meant to be said EX-zayv-yah!"

Um, no sweetheart, you're the one mispronouncing it.

Epponnee-Raelene Kathleen Darlene Charlene Craig according to Wikipedia :):

Kim and Brett have a baby in the final episode of the second series whom they name Epponnee-Raelene Kathleen Darlene Charlene Craig, shortened to Epponnee-Rae.

Cherubelle.

I'm guessing they go round telling people it means "beautiful angel".

I'd actually prefer Belle Angela or Angel Bella.

Cherubelle.

I'm guessing they go round telling people it means "beautiful angel".

I'd actually prefer Belle Angela or Angel Bella.

Can you imagine it? Who could take a lawyer or a doctor or even a telemarketer seriously who is called Cherubelle?

404791_343203479043161_240657305964446_1329684_125429286_n.jpg

too funny

This could not be a story about a White woman.

Ledasha has yet to be proven once and for all - it is always my friends friend told me or similar.

Back