Skip to main content

The Tallulah Thread Part 2

pecan

Awesome site donor
I've missed this thread.

Woman sues cake decorator for $4000 for spelling her daughter's misspelled name the usual way:

[youtubevid]FznraA6eXZI[/youtubevid]

LOL love it. Mum threw out her award when the name was spelled wrong lol.

Toddlers & Tiaras is a breeding ground for tallulah worthy names, meet Mom Ca'Trina and daughter Saryniti, how do you think the later is pronounced?

watch from 8:28

[youtubevid]DnwyF6qRLI8[/youtubevid]

omg i was just asking for this thread today!!

someone named their son Lajames

Is that pronounced La James, or are the 'j' and 'e' pronounced like they do in some parts of Europe where it sounds like a 'y' and 'a' respectively - thus phonetically pronounced Layamas (rhymes with pyjamas)?

Is that pronounced La James, or are the 'j' and 'e' pronounced like they do in some parts of Europe where it sounds like a 'y' and 'a' respectively - thus phonetically pronounced Layamas (rhymes with pyjamas)?

If La James goes to a French School he may have to answer a few questions.

404791_343203479043161_240657305964446_1329684_125429286_n.jpg

Thanks Pecan. This place just isn't the same without Tallulah.

My friend from school just had a baby and along with a hyphenated surname, she gave him THREE other names (all ridiculous). I wonder how he's ever gonna fit his name on anything.

im unsure how its said, i came across it while facebook stalking. they are not very cultured people but maybe its a family name?

also found a lachlan, spelt Locklyn and all the picks were labled "locky" .. eww!

LOL love it. Mum threw out her award when the name was spelled wrong lol.

Toddlers & Tiaras is a breeding ground for tallulah worthy names, meet Mom Ca'Trina and daughter Saryniti, how do you think the later is pronounced?

watch from 8:28

OMFG. Of all of the guesses I made at the pronounciation before watching the vid, that wasn't one of them.

What's wrong with Blue? lmao!

mmm...Ivy - have to think about that one a bit! :)

OMFG. Of all of the guesses I made at the pronounciation before watching the vid, that wasn't one of them.

My first thought was Sarra-neetee. Took me a bit to realise it was Serenity.

omg im so mad about the Ivy thing, i LOVE the name Ivy i totally want to have a kid just so i can name it Ivy... and now its gonna be the most popular thing going :( rawrrr.

Someone told me last night her daughter's name was Ah-lee-na (ie: that's how it was pronounced) and that she hated her name.

I asked how it was spelled. The lady spelled it out for me. I tried to trace it on the desk with my finger as she was spelling it. She sees me doing this and goes "Oh, it's Alien with an A on the end. Aliena".

No wonder she hates it then, lol.

And yes, Ivy is pretty cute. It'll probably be the next Lily now.

Back