Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

72 hours to the royal wedding.

Jeezus H.

I mean, I am excited for the wedding and all. But I'm still bloody pissed she made Suits jump the shark. I wont be able to watch it next season because they are bringing in Katherine Heigl. And she is the worst

Reactions: kxk
...sorry reepbot... I've only just seen your post... that sounds awesome... I'm going to make a point of catching up on them on the ABC Iview website... thanks for the heads up my friend... cheers.

I too love Julia, and love how she is getting more hosting.....but I came to remind you @Mr Stickyfingers to watch the latest episode.
Prof Cox...the gorgeous stargazer pop star scientist.....you did know he was once a major popstar?
He is a fabulous example for mature age study.......never stop learning ....or your brain dies, thinking of learning piano lately

Another item for you @Mr Stickyfingers ....Nigella & your hometown!

The Living Room

'2018 - Nigella Lawson / Blue Mountains
/ Renovate On A Tight Budget'

Ten, 7:30pm, Fri, 18 May 2018, 60 minutes
After letting Nigella and Miguel loose in the kitchen with chocolate we will all need sedation. Chris is in the Blue Mountains looking at the hidden beauties of canyons. Cherie Barber is on hand with the lowdown on renovating on a limited budget.

Amanda Keller, Chris Brown, Miguel Maestre, Barry Du Bois

Another item for you @Mr Stickyfingers ....Nigella & your hometown!

The Living Room

'2018 - Nigella Lawson / Blue Mountains
/ Renovate On A Tight Budget'

Ten, 7:30pm, Fri, 18 May 2018, 60 minutes
After letting Nigella and Miguel loose in the kitchen with chocolate we will all need sedation. Chris is in the Blue Mountains looking at the hidden beauties of canyons. Cherie Barber is on hand with the lowdown on renovating on a limited budget.

Amanda Keller, Chris Brown, Miguel Maestre, Barry Du Bois

...thanks for the heads up on this kxk... I watched the show and it was really great... and... I've actually trekked into those canyons where Chris went about 25 years ago to see Aboriginal cave paintings believe it or not... it is such a beautiful area... my only complaint... leeches... I hate them but you get them on you that far into the bush... I have a phobia about leeches so I'm glad that I wasn't told about them before I went in or it would never had happened lol!... again... thanks for letting me know kxk... and... Nigella... **growl**... cheers.

I too love Julia, and love how she is getting more hosting.....but I came to remind you @Mr Stickyfingers to watch the latest episode.
Prof Cox...the gorgeous stargazer pop star scientist.....you did know he was once a major popstar?
He is a fabulous example for mature age study.......never stop learning ....or your brain dies, thinking of learning piano lately

...I'm going to make sure that I catch up on this because he's fabulous... he really is... and yes... I knew that he was in a band... he mentioned it on Norton's show when he was on there lol!... thanks kxk... cheers.

DON'T FORGET STARGAZING STARTS TOMORROW NIGHT......

STARGAZING LIVE - TV SHOWTIMES

TUESDAY, MAY 22
Series 2: Episode 1
60 minutes, PG, Documentary, WS, CC, Series
(Australia, English)

Stargazing returns over three big nights. Professor Brian Cox and Julia Zemiro are joined by Tim Minchin on their live journey through the cosmos, plus Alan Duffy uses the Parkes dish to listen live for Aliens. " data-html="true" data-title="Stargazing Live" data-trigger="hover" style="box-sizing: border-box;">
8:00pm

remote_new.png
Stargazing Live ‘Series 2: Episode 1’

ABC

(Australia, English)

Stargazing returns over three big nights. Professor Brian Cox and Julia Zemiro are joined by Tim Minchin on their live journey through the cosmos, plus Alan Duffy uses the Parkes dish to listen live for Aliens. " data-html="true" data-title="Stargazing Live" data-trigger="hover" style="box-sizing: border-box;">
remote_new.png

ABC HD

60 minutes, PG, Documentary, WS, CC, Series, Repeat
(Australia, English)

ABC ME

WEDNESDAY, MAY 23
(Australia, English)

11:00am

ABC

(Australia, English)

ABC HD

Series 2: Episode 2
(Australia, English)

Julia Zemiro takes a 'road trip' tour of NASA facilities across the US, in which she witnesses a rocket launch, meets the voice of the countdown & enrols in Astronaut School. Plus Brian Cox with more astronomical insights." data-html="true" data-title="Stargazing Live" data-trigger="hover" style="box-sizing: border-box;">

remote_new.png
Stargazing Live ‘Series 2: Episode 2’

ABC

(Australia, English)

Julia Zemiro takes a 'road trip' tour of NASA facilities across the US, in which she witnesses a rocket launch, meets the voice of the countdown & enrols in Astronaut School. Plus Brian Cox with more astronomical insights." data-html="true" data-title="Stargazing Live" data-trigger="hover" style="box-sizing: border-box;">
remote_new.png

ABC HD

(Australia, English)

ABC ME

THURSDAY, MAY 24
(Australia, English)

ABC

(Australia, English)

ABC HD

Series 2: Episode 3
(Australia, English)

The final night of Stargazing Live as Brian Cox and Julia Zemiro take over the Parkes Dish in the Parkes Observatory in NSW, using it to listen live for signs of intelligent life from a newly discovered earth-like planet." data-html="true" data-title="Stargazing Live" data-trigger="hover" style="box-sizing: border-box;">

remote_new.png
Stargazing Live ‘Series 2: Episode 3’

ABC

(Australia, English)

The final night of Stargazing Live as Brian Cox and Julia Zemiro take over the Parkes Dish in the Parkes Observatory in NSW, using it to listen live for signs of intelligent life from a newly discovered earth-like planet." data-html="true" data-title="Stargazing Live" data-trigger="hover" style="box-sizing: border-box;">
remote_new.png

ABC HD

(Australia, English)

ABC ME

FRIDAY, MAY 25
(Australia, English)

ABC

(Australia, English)

ABC HD

...I'm sort of here kxk... when there are slow spots on Masterchef I'm flipping over to the show and here at the moment... Brian Cox is so amazing... I think that I must have a man crush with him lol!... cheers.

Engage your brain @Affable....it is a very cool experience over 3 days
Of course maybe you don't think finding a planet is exciting

You gotta shake of braindeadness of RTV

This show is very tiring though... Ha ha.

I haven't watched a RTV show in full since Bachelor in Paradise I believe. Been really good about it.

Back