Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

Oh straight into it tonight...Bruce with a voice over and Jo Griggs is wheeled out for the closing.

She's a true professional :)[DOUBLEPOST=1523787578][/DOUBLEPOST]I think it will start officially at 8.30pm

Reactions: kxk
Poetry from a multicultural kiddie now...

and recycled beach outfits from the opening..Ricky Lee...and ANTHONY CALLEA

Yothu Yindi.....Guy Sebastien. They have included everybody :)

Last edited:
I've recorded it for later, want to see Guy, Kate Ceberano and Ricki-Lee too.

you'll probably get a better view than this family did, and you'll have saved $2500.

Would you spend $2500 for THIS view of the Commonwealth Games? Family demand action after they paid a fortune only to have their field of vision ruined by equipment

4B4B9B0B00000578-0-image-a-1_1524094232549.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aving-view-obstructed-Commonwealth-Games.html

WOW
Watching Rebel Wilson co-hosting The Project, great woman I love her especially for suing the rags:)

Oooo, she just confirmed 9 & 7 SUCK, and 10 plus national broadcaster are the only stations with proper news and ethics

9/7 almost part of the court action, reporting shit about made up shit .....yeah they own the rags

She made it very CLEAR, 10 is the only ethical commercial station.......go Rebel and 10

WOW
Watching Rebel Wilson co-hosting The Project, great woman I love her especially for suing the rags:)

Oooo, she just confirmed 9 & 7 SUCK, and 10 plus national broadcaster are the only stations with proper news and ethics

9/7 almost part of the court action, reporting shit about made up shit .....yeah they own the rags

She made it very CLEAR, 10 is the only ethical commercial station.......go Rebel and 10

...Rebel is fabulous... and the fact that she took them on and won against them endeared her even more to me lol!... I love a Rebel with a cause!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back