Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

...I guess that we'll have to find something else to talk or moan about when Bachelor in Paradise ends this next week... any suggestions anyone?... cheers.

Not much I can see right now, but Eurovision is the best fun starting May 8, then the Royal wedding:)
HYBPA starts soon:)

Might catch bits of the Voice, just for the judges, I really like all 3 OS judges and their music, Delta, ah well...

Must check ABC/SBS coming stuff

Could always chat about The Project, I watch that every night do you?

Not much I can see right now, but Eurovision is the best fun starting May 8, then the Royal wedding:)
HYBPA starts soon:)

Might catch bits of the Voice, just for the judges, I really like all 3 OS judges and their music, Delta, ah well...

Must check ABC/SBS coming stuff

Could always chat about The Project, I watch that every night do you?

...haha!... I very rarely watch 'The Voice' or any other 'so-called' 'singing' show for the mere fact that all they seem to do is try to out-scream or out-screech each other to me... 9 times out of 10 it's just about 'who-is-the-loudest'... so any singing show I never really watch... but... in saying that... I've never ever watched the 'Eurovision' song contest... some of my friends were talking about it when it was last on time and said that some of the entries from places like Bulgaria or somewhere similar were hysterical to watch so that's an 'iffy' for me at the moment...

...and... I only usually watch 'The Project' in dribs and drabs when an interesting guest like Peter Capaldi goes on it for instance... I like Peter Hellier and Ray Price but cannot stand Waleed and Carrie at all... I don't even like the majority of 'pop-up' guests most of the time either... Waleed is so 'up' himself and Carrie?... well... moving on... but we can usually get some good stuff on the ABC and SBS so let's see what pops up eh?... lol!... cheers.

Oh my, I know they are not popular on this forum but I love both Cary and Walli.....Cary I love her heart, it is big and kind, and her annunciation when she first popped up on Rove years ago made me a fan; Walli ......I love his big brain, especially being on prime time commercial TV, so rare to have intelligence there. And I like all of the guest panellists, especially Meshell and Rachel.
I fall in love with brains:)...SAPIOSEXUAL you know:)

Anyway, 2 shows coming soon look good.....Julia Zemiro has finally landed a big commercial gig, a contest with a huge panel of people judging...100 maybe, a wall of them sining involved, but it is Julia.....she can make anything good and has good taste.

And the other is that work place dance group comp, anything dancing is my elixir, and that looks fun.

I am guessing they took inspiration from the World Museum Staff Dancing Challenge.....check it out on youtube hilarious, our lot are into it.

Watching now - Brit Railway Journeys....he's going to Avon, history stuff, love history stuff

...haha!... I very rarely watch 'The Voice' or any other 'so-called' 'singing' show for the mere fact that all they seem to do is try to out-scream or out-screech each other to me... 9 times out of 10 it's just about 'who-is-the-loudest'... so any singing show I never really watch... but... in saying that... I've never ever watched the 'Eurovision' song contest... some of my friends were talking about it when it was last on time and said that some of the entries from places like Bulgaria or somewhere similar were hysterical to watch so that's an 'iffy' for me at the moment...

...and... I only usually watch 'The Project' in dribs and drabs when an interesting guest like Peter Capaldi goes on it for instance... I like Peter Hellier and Ray Price but cannot stand Waleed and Carrie at all... I don't even like the majority of 'pop-up' guests most of the time either... Waleed is so 'up' himself and Carrie?... well... moving on... but we can usually get some good stuff on the ABC and SBS so let's see what pops up eh?... lol!... cheers.

none of those singers could ever compare to tina arena so i really don't know why they even bother. unless they create a new television singing show called "be the second next best voice after the greatest singer of all time tina arena."

Fiona O is on the Project @Mr Stickyfingers ....if you see this:)

And 7.40pm tonight Joanna Lumley/Saunders do a trip through Champagne, bound to be awesome, followed by Kitty Flanagan
All night, all wonderful women entertaining tonight

No House Rules chat? What is wrong with you???

I think there will be others surely?
Meglos probably and some others

I am just having Eurovision fun, a love it, holiday from reality

I'm watching. I actually went to post in the thread the other night but saw that no one was interested, so posted it here instead.
Happy to post in that thread if others do. Though I am an episode behind.

Last edited:
NINE stuffed up tonight in their promo for The Voice, playing an ad for next week showing that (a contestant) got through, before coming back from the ad break and announcing her getting through :rolleyes:

https://iview.abc.net.au/programs/julia-zemiros-home-delivery/LE1761H002S00#pageloaded

did you know about this, @Mr Stickyfingers? julia zemiro takes celebrities back to their home roots, and this episode features Maggie Beer. it was on when masterchef was on, but thanks to the wonders of technology that doesn't matter much anymore.

...sorry reepbot... I've only just seen your post... that sounds awesome... I'm going to make a point of catching up on them on the ABC Iview website... thanks for the heads up my friend... cheers.

...hey reepbot... I've just watched both of those episodes and I love them... thanks so much for letting me know about it my friend... Maggie Beer/Rebecca Gibney and Julia Zemero... 3 women that I love to watch... how can it be better than that!... lol!... thanks again reepbot... cheers.

...hey reepbot... I've just watched both of those episodes and I love them... thanks so much for letting me know about it my friend... Maggie Beer/Rebecca Gibney and Julia Zemero... 3 women that I love to watch... how can it be better than that!... lol!... thanks again reepbot... cheers.

Yes, all three of those ladies are very nice and talented.

Back