Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

Magda:)

I recall as a small child thinking I saw the cow jump over the moon, I think it was a cloud shaped funny and my Dad convincing us.....he was often telling us to look out for the spoon/cow in the sky as we drove somewhere...a good way to keep us occupied and not bickering

...hi kxk... I will be joining you 'Live'... I can't believe that I never thought of this before... watching 2 shows at the same time and posting in 2 threads simultaneously... lol!... cheers.

...my god I envy Julia in doing that Astronaut training... she really is in her element on this show isn't she?... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...my god!... it's part of SKYLAB?????... oh wow!... that's incredible!... I love stuff like this kxk... cheers.

Hi Sticky
I hope Tim is doing OK in MC[DOUBLEPOST=1527156911][/DOUBLEPOST]Did you watch Skylab in the sky at night for weeks???

Here we go, last night

Ooo Skylab junk, remember watching Skylab orbit until it fell in WA, we were moving to WA at the same time

...yes I was following it's demise too at the time... my brother's girlfriend at the time was so convinced that it was going to fall on her ... what would be the odds of that?... cheers.

...aw man!... those Telescopes look so awesome don't they?... I rang about a tour of Tebbtt's Telescope in Windsor that's about 3 kms from me and it's closed at the moment for upgrades and a bit of renovation for about another week or so so I'm going to make sure that I follow it up in a couple of weeks... cheers.

Same, i want to visit an observatory in summer

I used to gaze at stars and clouds a lot, as a kid,teen,20s.........can't recall last time I did, and I plan on changing that

Yeah, I always wanted a telescope when I was a kid, I was very much into science and science fiction. I did a science degree at uni and intended on majoring in physics but ended up in maths.

Back