Skip to main content

The Priya and Skye Enthusiasts' Tea Lounge

Fear not child you're amongst friends now. When Melore arrives sorry IF, Melore arrives - coughing and wheezing from all the fumes she says she inhales while driving that beat up old MG of hers, wearing those ridiculous aviator goggles and leather cap and Lord knows what sort of odd and sods op shop bohemian costume we'll have her fetch you a cold pack and maybe a glass of water, you're TREMBling poor love. Now: this establishment you were lured into, I suspect I know (of) the cathouse and the wretched old crone who runs it. It's a poor imitation make no mistake..*looks around*........*frowns*........hard to believe but it's a poor imitation and it's patrons ne'r do wells and street merchant hustlers, whose own perversities and criminal shortcomings are only superseded by the devilry and dePRAVity of the establishment's licentious proprietor. You would do well to stay far from it, like Melore's salmon. Anyway eNOUGH - let's change subjects talking of your unfortunate experience will only keep you on edge. Be a dear and go fetch me a sarsaparilla in a tall highball glass with some ice and a straw, I'm quite shaken myself you know, I had make the last block of my journey here on FOOT on account of some G20 traffic stormtrooper redirecting deMOCRACY with his concrete fascist barricade.

I'm not sure who is running that rival Tea House .... I wasn't in there for long but I swear I saw some people I knew a while ago... And I did hear music playing, maybe something like disco tech. Anyways, there was a woman singing about her father or Papa... That's it! She was singing about being in deep trouble with her Papa! Omg....it's coming back to me... She's prgnant and is keeping her baby!

More ice, for BB please...

I'm not sure who is running that rival Tea House .... I wasn't in there for long but I swear I saw some people I knew a while ago... And I did hear music playing, maybe something like disco tech. Anyways, there was a woman singing about her father or Papa... That's it! She was singing about being in deep trouble with her Papa! Omg....it's coming back to me... She's prgnant and is keeping her baby!

More ice, for BB please...

Yes that's the dastardly old slore - looks slightly younger than The Andes. Of course given her age the pregnancy thing is just a ruse (although I'm sure the belly is real) and the songs she erm...'sings' are all just twatwaffle about what a slut she's been and about as profound as skye's anal bleaching. Although YOU Melore...where is she....YOU Melore....is that enough ice Beebs (?)....could do well to have some form of entertainment in this empty cricket's dive.....perhaps the dulcet tones of Madame Gina from the film noir feature film and seminal classic Porco Rosso I mentioned earlier, she would spruce the place up a bit *leans over to beebs* if she could afford her - and some new wallpaper wouldn't hurt either.

Fingerhuts! Slore! I do declare, Mavis Beacon, you never cease to surprise me with your vasty depths of both modern and arcane lore. I am tempted to put both on the menu, but we don't want to confuse any passing trollfolk.

Fingerhuts! Slore! I do declare, Mavis Beacon, you never cease to surprise me with your vasty depths of both modern and arcane lore. I am tempted to put both on the menu, but we don't want to confuse any passing trollfolk.

yes...i'm not sure we're on the same page Melsie but be that as it may your menu is past redemption. I say look into booking Madame Gina and possibly even updating just the ingredients you use for your menu. I've been through your pantry (naturally) and the corn flour with the weevils in it - well, Hitler's Germany has been defeated old egg - and johnny jap has been bested we're not on war rations anymore. There's this place called 'Coles' you can select a new packet from a plethora of brands or better yet my good friend Sally Williams from Brand Power can just tell you which to get so you don't even have to think, besides she's not being condescending and/or treating you like a moron or anything she just loves to help! It's little wonder we get on so famously.

OH MY LORD.

I have heeded the call. The tea room is looking as dusty and cobwebbed as my southern portion, so I've had a bit of a spruce up with a can of Mr Sheen and my favourite cleaning rag, and just before dawn, having worn my toenails ragged trotting about with a damp broom, I pumped out a couple of barrels of fruit punch.

The large punch bowl on the right table over by the hydrangeas is the alcoholic version. Straws provided for the lushes, and those who are parched from hoarsely defending their innocent fun from the braying hordes. There is a substantial nonalcoholic version for people of refined taste, like myself, on the dresser with the last of the gardenias.

And do please help yourself to the pastry snails.

R.I.Pri

Mavis' presence really hampered business.

Yes. I was going to say this at the outset today, but I thought it would be better to wait. But Mavis Bacon, I am not running around after you any more. Fetch your own lorgnettes, extra slices of lemon, etc.

Yes. I was going to say this at the outset today, but I thought it would be better to wait. But Mavis Bacon, I am not running around after you any more. Fetch your own lorgnettes, extra slices of lemon, etc.

Surprised you let HER KIND into your establishment at all......

Tea lounge? RIDICULOUS.

At this stage, we need VODKA
boy-friends-girl-vodka-Favim.com-200389.jpg

Back