Skip to main content

The Priya and Skye Enthusiasts' Tea Lounge

Tea lounge? RIDICULOUS.

At this stage, we need VODKA
boy-friends-girl-vodka-Favim.com-200389.jpg

I can only fit in so many chaise longues for fallen ladies, though...

Yes that's the dastardly old slore - looks slightly younger than The Andes. Of course given her age the pregnancy thing is just a ruse (although I'm sure the belly is real) and the songs she erm...'sings' are all just twatwaffle about what a slut she's been and about as profound as skye's anal bleaching. Although YOU Melore...where is she....YOU Melore....is that enough ice Beebs (?)....could do well to have some form of entertainment in this empty cricket's dive.....perhaps the dulcet tones of Madame Gina from the film noir feature film and seminal classic Porco Rosso I mentioned earlier, she would spruce the place up a bit *leans over to beebs* if she could afford her - and some new wallpaper wouldn't hurt either.

[DOUBLEPOST=1416916152][/DOUBLEPOST]

[DOUBLEPOST=1416916185][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've just realised something. The two times I've really seen Skye go off the rails - on the stairs with Ryan and in the lounge with Lawson the other night - Priya wasn't there. In the first instance, Priya entered after and was asking Jason wtf happened and in the second she was stuck in the Sanctuary.

After seeing their discussion in the bedroom last night, I'm starting to think this isn't a coincidence.

I have been looking into changing the name to the @Mavis Beacon Memorial Tea Shack... (Do not test my patience, Mavis. I am all out of pep today. However, a selection of quality newspapers has been fanned out for your perusal and ladylike edification.)

I have been looking into changing the name to the @Mavis Beacon Memorial Tea Shack... (Do not test my patience, Mavis. I am all out of pep today. However, a selection of quality newspapers has been fanned out for your perusal and ladylike edification.)

Are they for reading or evening up the table legs.

They are for self-improvement - but if you find your own legs are a bit stumpy, by all means...

In that case I won't be needing them for either.

At any rate Kismet and I will have enough to discuss, and require a (clean) table in the lounge proper - and isn't that a stretch - your having a lounge that's 'proper', by a window but away from the cheerleaders and that bag lady drunk who poses as part of the shabby furniture (starts with b, ends in eaverhausen) so we can think-tank how to get Priya out of the clutches of your snickers bar cult before she's excommunicated by that lovely Argentinian pope and ends up waiting tables in well....*runs gloved finger across edge of front counter, arches an eyebrow and turns up nose....shudders*....in a place like this. As per the booking made earlier we will be in for lunch - or afternoon tea or 'tunch' as I've started calling it (i think that will really start to catch on and take off) between ten and four, or five.

p.s. Butters tells me she still has the squirts - poor pet, so I'll be bringing my own sandwiches.

One minute, Bacon! I have come to my senses. (Pity sometimes does overwhelm the kindhearted.)

You don't like Priya. You don't like Skye. You are sojourning with an unmentionable. And you have suggested Miss Beaverhausen is a lush! I'll have you know she is the most glamorous lush this estab has ever hosted.

OUT OUT OUT! The doors are closed.

I'm surprised she could get down that far.

Oh that must've been why there was that firetruck outside last week when I was passing by, to help a bitch up.

when is a cat fight not a cat fight?

when it filled with dogs

Which is by no means the case, here

Carry on good pussy folk[DOUBLEPOST=1416964777][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was just trying to work out what a grand dragon was... my lord! Goggled it. The poor addled woman is wrapt up in dreams of her youth in the south, back in the early parts of last century.

Ahh.. No comments from the cheap seats, please

Allow the bitchfest to play on

Ta

when is a cat fight not a cat fight?

when it filled with dogs

Which is by no means the case, here

Carry on good pussy folk[DOUBLEPOST=1416964777][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ahh.. No comments from the cheap seats, please

Allow the bitchfest to play on

Ta

It's a pillowfight, silly.

Back