Skip to main content

The Priya and Skye Enthusiasts' Tea Lounge

so much hate, when I've only ever tried to be friendly and help everybody be, well.....better. Never mind if it wasn't for my patronage this place would've been been as finished as Priya's tilt at the bb title and by the looks of things now her gainful employ...as dead as Material Gran's 'music' career - good grief *tries not to roll eyes*.....and as empty as her badly packed sand and yeast kebab.

Nonetheless I can read between the lines and will take my blackness, and dignity, elsewhere.

And don't worry I won't let the door hit my arse on the way out, because it's only a size EIGHT.

good day prejudiced bitches.

Reactions: Kaz
so much hate, when I've only ever tried to be friendly and help everybody be, well.....better. Never mind if it wasn't for my patronage this place would've been been as finished as Priya's tilt at the bb title and by the looks of things now her gainful employ...as dead as Material Gran's 'music' career - good grief *tries not to roll eyes*.....and as empty as her badly packed sand and yeast kebab.

Nonetheless I can read between the lines and will take my blackness, and dignity, elsewhere.

And don't worry I won't let the door hit my arse on the way out, because it's only a size EIGHT.

good day prejudiced bitches.

You're black? I had no idea. It is only of your once porcelain shoulders I think. And your wellkept nails, a little stressed and ragged from all that typing.

Have a complimentary mint julep by way of apology.

Last edited:
*stands outside and stares in front window*

*rubs glass with passerby's sleeve and squints*

*sees tumbleweeds*

*shrugs, walks away*

Reactions: Kaz
Well. May I just say as I scoff the last of the remarkably stale gingerbreadmen - they were a pair of good eggs, and they made it far into the game (Priya against great odds and trial by bogan), and despite the odd scuffle they remained supportive and kind friends to one another.

It is a sad day. My dream is done. Folds the Cath Kidston apron and matching ovens gloves away.

Well. May I just say as I scoff the last of the remarkably stale gingerbreadmen - they were a pair of good eggs, and they made it far into the game (Priya against great odds and trial by bogan), and despite the odd scuffle they remained supportive and kind friends to one another.

It is a sad day. My dream is done. Folds the Cath Kidston apron and matching ovens gloves away.
Oh Melore, as Priya is my witness, your tea house shall rise again!

*walks back impassively and stops in front of simpering.....'business woman'* Yes I doubt that ellie may....i doubt that very much.

*looks down imperiously* Oh GET up. First of all Melsie, it's BEacon - as,

you,

well,

know. Secondly, I've no interest in patronising your derelict...'tea' house, however I am interested in offering to take over your lease, with a lot of work *looks at shop front facade*....and I mean a LOT of work my team of part time university student shop-fitters lead by my intern Fingerdert Humpertwink, ex-foreign exchange student and casual sandwich artist - he's from Belgium you know, MIGHT be able to spruce it up enough to make it a passable alternative to another place I've been considering for my latest venture, 'The Ryan Enthusiast's Light to Mid Strength Beer Hall'. I might even see my way to offering you a position within, you're not my first choice naturally but you've experience in hospitality and in a pinch might possibly be of use mentoring some of the wait-staff. You could show them how you used to 'run' this place and then I could have Fingerdert instruct them to do the opposite. Interested?

You're right! You are so right! I forget! I am Melore, the indefatigable and undefeated! Tea lady to the Stars!

Sings to self, as she adjusts her freshly set wig and begins dusting with one of Vadge's discarded g-strings, in a high and beautiful voice, rather like but somewhat better than Jeanette McDonald's, I get knocked down, but I get up again, you're never going to keep me down....

You're right! You are so right! I forget! I am Melore, the indefatigable and undefeated! Tea lady to the Stars!

Sings to self, as she adjusts her freshly set wig and begins dusting with one of Vadge's discarded g-strings, in a high and beautiful voice, rather like but somewhat better than Jeanette McDonald's, I get knocked down, but I get up again, you're never going to keep me down....

i see how it is, here's ONE star you will no longer be tea ladying...ing.

p.s. gross. the vadge thing.

Well that's just great! Mavis broke Melore. It'll be ok Melore. There there, love. There there.

Well that's just great! Mavis broke Melore. It'll be ok Melore. There there, love. There there.

Oh good GRIEF I didn't 'break' anything Anastasia, I merely encouraged her to be the best she could be - to aim for the very high and unattainable standards she admires so much in me and unfortunately, her ambition....well unfortunately it outweighed her talents. It's very sad.

Now, jack dawkins. Don't think I didn't notice you putting the bottle of Pimms in your shoplifter's handbag with your free hand as you...'consoled' poor Melore with the other. If Melore - after a lengthy period of convalescence in a farrrrrrr away place doesn't regain her health over a very long time and more importantly her spirit - and let's - you know, 'all' pray that she does - no matter how long it takes, I will most likely be taking over this.....*casts contemptuous eye over tea house/lounge/whatever*......this soup kitchen and rest assured, my executive assistant Mr Fingerdert Humpertwink - ex-foreign exchange student (from Belgium) and casual sandwich arstist - and now part time executive assistant will be doing a thorough stocktake of the inventory, to match against the *audit we already carried out EARLier - when Mel was resting - poor pet. The most important thing now, if for Melore to get better. no matter how long it takes...

*as per the agreement i have signed with the landlord for a quick changeover in the event of the current tenant not being able to trade from said premises for a period of no less than mumbleonemumble week/s from and after the time and date the new contract was drawn, and counter-signed. which is has been.

Last edited:
So is this where you plan to open your Ryser Enthusiasts Light Beer and Sausage Emporium? You know, now that you drove, er helped, Melore to the nut, er holiday house.

We like to call it a rest home. It's very nice, and very expensive I might add. I have the softest loveliest tartan rug over my knees.

So is this where you plan to open your Ryser Enthusiasts Light Beer and Sausage Emporium? You know, now that you drove, er helped, Melore to the nut, er holiday house.

Yes I see what you did there ellie -very vulgar and immature, skye would be so pleased. However you have given me an idea....take this down Fingerdert: I want you to do a cost analysis on providing venison sausages instead of the knackwurst. And get me a copy of Bambi we can play her mother being shot on a loop on one of the widescreens to make the punters peckish.

Back