Skip to main content

The Priya and Skye Enthusiasts' Tea Lounge

Oh my.

Sweet baby Prisus.

I can't turn my head for even a minute without it all going to hell in a handbasket in here.

Come along Mavis. We'll dip into McSorleys Old Alehouse for a refreshment or four to soothe you and then we can return once your soused brain has managed to forget what I'm sure was just an unfortunate choice of words by the ever-charming Melore.

Oh my.

Sweet baby Prisus.

I can't turn my head for even a minute without it all going to hell in a handbasket in here.

Come along Mavis. We'll dip into McSorleys Old Alehouse for a refreshment or four to soothe you and then we can return once your soused brain has managed to forget what I'm sure was just an unfortunate choice of words by the ever-charming Melore.

I doubt it but okay, we'll share a shandy. Now, can you smell fish or is that just Vadge?

I doubt it but okay, we'll share a shandy. Now, can you smell fish or is that just Vadge?
Ooh yes I love a good shandy. And while we all know Madonna very proudly likes to sow her oats, I sadly suspect the fish smell is that heinous salmon still trying to escape from me. Please excuse me again for a minute or two while I attempt to dispose of this issue once and for awhile. Do your best to stay out of trouble in my absence you little imp.

@Mavis Beacon. What deplorable mistake! I swear an electrical error, or possibly a poltergeist, must have occurred during one of the many power outages we've been suffering recently, and crept into my post, rendering your exquisite name BACON, not BEACON. I swear there was no deliberation on my part to ruffle your delicate though ancient feathers! Possibly a tiny hint of perversity may have overtaken me, but I think I am allowed that after all my hard work.

@Mavis Beacon. What deplorable mistake! I swear an electrical error, or possibly a poltergeist, must have occurred during one of the many power outages we've been suffering recently, and crept into my post, rendering your exquisite name BACON, not BEACON. I swear there was no deliberation on my part to ruffle your delicate though ancient feathers! Possibly a tiny hint of perversity may have overtaken me, but I think I am allowed that after all my hard work.

yes well I'd keep the 'ancient' remarks to myself if I were you nefertiti, and your suggesting you've done hard work is like a gen-z'er insisting they've made their bed NONEtheless, I accept your apology and Mrs Butterface and I will be in for brunch tomorrow, but will be avoiding the salmon.

I believe I may have just been lured, via subliminal messages or some devil spell, into a den of iniquity. YES. You heard me right.

The banner out front looked almost identical to this Tea House... Who do these fakers think they are kidding?! :sneaky:

I am hoping Skye hasn't visited, as I would be worried she did a shit in the cooking bowls, cake tins etc, as she couldn't find a toilet.

Before I go, enjoy the cakes.

I believe I may have just been lured, via subliminal messages or some devil spell, into a den of iniquity. YES. You heard me right.

The banner out front looked almost identical to this Tea House... Who do these fakers think they are kidding?! :sneaky:

Fear not child you're amongst friends now. When Melore arrives sorry IF, Melore arrives - coughing and wheezing from all the fumes she says she inhales while driving that beat up old MG of hers, wearing those ridiculous aviator goggles and leather cap and Lord knows what sort of odd and sods op shop bohemian costume we'll have her fetch you a cold pack and maybe a glass of water, you're TREMBling poor love. Now: this establishment you were lured into, I suspect I know (of) the cathouse and the wretched old crone who runs it. It's a poor imitation make no mistake..*looks around*........*frowns*........hard to believe but it's a poor imitation and it's patrons ne'r do wells and street merchant hustlers, whose own perversities and criminal shortcomings are only superseded by the devilry and dePRAVity of the establishment's licentious proprietor. You would do well to stay far from it, like Melore's salmon. Anyway eNOUGH - let's change subjects talking of your unfortunate experience will only keep you on edge. Be a dear and go fetch me a sarsaparilla in a tall highball glass with some ice and a straw, I'm quite shaken myself you know, I had make the last block of my journey here on FOOT on account of some G20 traffic stormtrooper redirecting deMOCRACY with his concrete fascist barricade.

Coldpack. Glass of water with Rescue Remedy. Sarsparilla, tall highball glass, ice, straw. Just as well I'm wearing my comfortable shoes. Mind you, it is a relief to be in the presence of ladies again.

Ice Beebee? Ice Beebee... Is this a reference to my ladyparts?? Because, I swear to God, Mavis Beacon...

Composes self, adjusts girdle, and returns smiling with a tray of homemade baklava and almond croissants.

well this must be embarrassing for you Mels, as I point out that 'Beebee' is my breakfast companion *rubs LoveBB's wrist* just drink your water dear I'll deal with this - NOW, porco rosso, what part of gluten-free do you not understand. I know you understand 'free' because when you prefix it with CARE you get your tea lounge's mission statement so i'm just going to ASSUME IT'S THE GLUTEN!!!

Oh, how tragic of me. I am horribly sleep deprived, having dreamt Madge stayed the night at my house, in a chaste fashion, and it's left me all sixes and sevens, and possibly eights.

Little wonder it was chaste she'd have a devil of a time finding your fingerhut under that...that menagerie of clothes you're - 'wearing'.

we don't want excuses Melore we just want the appropriate amount of ice served in our drinks. And maybe a plate of assorted fruits NO oranges, they give Beebee gas. *rubs beebee's wrist*

Back