Skip to main content

The Hotplate... is anyone going to bother watching it?...

Lol!!! Big steaming turd indeed. That made me laughed so hard lol.
Liam's great tonight, the side-eye he's been giving them says it all lol

...Liam and Conrad are quite good tonight... I'm actually starting to like them believe it or not based on how they've behaved tonight... aren't Aron and Vanessa quite nasty at times?... I'm really going off Vanessa in particular... that Christina is a smiling assassin as far as I'm concerned... I hope that she and her daughter burn big time...

...that Nols woman that is cooking tomorrow night had better do good after being so picky on what she ate too... it's obvious that her tastes are so bland so I'm hoping that when she cooks that she doesn't season and cook to HER tastes or they are stuffed in my books!... oh well... we'll see I guess lol!... cheers.

...well Loz and Nolls survived it... I loved Liam's comment about Christina and Tania's teeth being clenched tighter than the skin on Nicole Kidman's forehead lol!... so it's a Liam/Conrad and Christina/Tania playoff on Monday eh?... I hope that Conrad and Liam nail it and the bitch and her daughter go... she is so nasty...

...those lobsters looked fantastic... that big one that she pulled out of the tank was the biggest one that I've ever seen in my life!... it was massive!... I would've loved to have eaten it... I was drooling watching them eat it lol!...

...when Scott walked into the kitchen to question them about cleaning the lobster that was so like what Manu and Pete do in MKR so I can understand why Channel 7 are chucking such a tanty about the similarities in the shows to be honest...

...I can't wait for them to taste Cristina and Tania's food because I am so hoping that one of them say... "I can't eat that... it's not to my palate!"... I will die rolling on the floor in tears of laughter if one of them does I swear!... lol!... anyhow... roll on Monday!... cheers.

So washing seafood doesn't really make much difference to the taste, it's just not the done thing?

I hope Christina and Tania go. Liam and Conrad are bitchy but really aren't that nasty, as seen when they gave a 6 tonight. Christina on the other hand uses her ignorance as an excuse to trample anything she doesn't understand.

I hope Christina and Tania go. Liam and Conrad are bitchy but really aren't that nasty, as seen when they gave a 6 tonight. Christina on the other hand uses her ignorance as an excuse to trample anything she doesn't understand.
Why is it that people do that instead of trying to learn and understand?

...Christina was just rubbishing everyone's food in a desperate bid not to be in the playoff of the bottom two... it was shameful that they gave some of the others such low scores when they weren't deserved... they went first and have been paranoid about every one else's cooking abilities since... as far as her 'palate' goes she is just somebody that doesn't have any sophisticated tastes and is so unwilling to try new foods that she has become manic obsessive about it which makes her so damn nasty... I liked it that Liam basically told her that the other night too lol!...

...I actually think that Liam and Conrad would eat anything and everything from whichever country served them food just to experience the flavours from around the world which shows to me that they have the best experience in judging peoples food and the most sophisticated tastes of all of them... I really hope that they do well in that playoff because I'm starting to like them since they were humbled and humiliated... I'm really interested in what they serve up on Monday... I think it'll be great... cheers.

I love that even the judges are getting in on it.

...have you noticed that every time that Christina says the wor s 'my palate' that there is a little 'ding!' sound?... I wonder if they are tallying them up to throw at her when she leaves on Monday?... imagine how many people will go to her restaurant and say to her after their meals... "that was not to my palate"... lol!... it will drive her insane methinks lol!... cheers.

I'm ready for Christina and her gritted teeth smile to go. I have a feeling though that Conrad's going to be a bit of a hot mess though again with his cooking. Might be wrong!

...Christina was just rubbishing everyone's food in a desperate bid not to be in the playoff of the bottom two... it was shameful that they gave some of the others such low scores when they weren't deserved... they went first and have been paranoid about every one else's cooking abilities since... as far as her 'palate' goes she is just somebody that doesn't have any sophisticated tastes and is so unwilling to try new foods that she has become manic obsessive about it which makes her so damn nasty... I liked it that Liam basically told her that the other night too lol!...

...I actually think that Liam and Conrad would eat anything and everything from whichever country served them food just to experience the flavours from around the world which shows to me that they have the best experience in judging peoples food and the most sophisticated tastes of all of them... I really hope that they do well in that playoff because I'm starting to like them since they were humbled and humiliated... I'm really interested in what they serve up on Monday... I think it'll be great... cheers.
Going by that, the boys should pick up tips and ideas for their own food which will make them better. Rightio, I'm going to watch on Monday.

...please... PLEASE... PLEASE let it be Christina and Tania that go tonight!!!!!... I don't know how many more times there are that I can listen to her 'my palate' phrase without kicking my TV screen in... seriously!!!!!... come on Liam and Conrad... don't stuff this up boys!... and I've got to say it... who the hell is that so-called guest 'celebrity judge' chef?... I've never seen or heard of him... do they just make up 'celebrity chef' names and drag someone off the street to do this?... lol!... I often wonder... cheers.

...oh by the way... I'm guessing that Channel 7 didn't succeed in their court action to get The Hotplate off the air?... it's still on isn't it?... just asking... cheers.

...please... PLEASE... PLEASE let it be Christina and Tania that go tonight!!!!!... I don't know how many more times there are that I can listen to her 'my palate' phrase without kicking my TV screen in... seriously!!!!!... come on Liam and Conrad... don't stuff this up boys!... and I've got to say it... who the hell is that so-called guest 'celebrity judge' chef?... I've never seen or heard of him... do they just make up 'celebrity chef' names and drag someone off the street to do this?... lol!... I often wonder... cheers.

He's been guest on Masterchef a few times. He was on this year too, was his recipe that Stephen stuffed up and was eliminated on.

I watched the judging of the main course. I am liking Tom and his little lovely smile. What has always grated on me are the commentaries of the contestants - in any of the kitchen shows. Guillaume looks like he's come off a rugby union field. Yum.

Back