Skip to main content

The Hotplate... is anyone going to bother watching it?...

And what happened to the Italian ladies OH MY GOD THEY PUT RAW CHILI IN IT drama?

Nek minnit... it doesn't matter, it tastes great.

...haha!... didn't that 'nek minnit' thing go viral eh?... well Christina did know what she was doing after all it appears... they beat the boys in the end... I'm wondering if the boys lost that because they hadn't cooked enough food for all of them even though the judges were the only ones deciding who would win it?... did the contestants whine and complain enough to influence the outcome?... I just wonder that's all... cheers.

Yes, I think both teams were pretty even at dessert stage, then they both put up pretty equal desserts too, so I think it probably did go back to the scallops they left off the plates.

I read an interview with them in TV Week this week. Salty was like "as soon as I saw Rocky I knew I had to have him."
Erm WHY? He's a little twerp with typical short man syndrome.

...maybe she wanted to be his little Bullwinkle?... he is like that isn't he?... I'm beginning to think that since they were at the top after the first round that it went to their heads really fast... now they are the 'experts' in everything to do with cooking... this show really is more about egos than cooking at times isn't it?... cheers.

...this may sound a bit mean but I hope that Aron and Vanessa get a lowish sort of score tonight to bring their egos back down to Earth... they were really giving me the irrits with their 'we are on top of the ladder' smugness all last week... Aron was the 'I know everything master chef top dog' type with his comments because they were on top... hmmmm... I do sound nasty don't I?... cheers.

...he's beginning to grate on me too... build the drama Rocky... build the drama!...

...haha!... perfect names indeed!... as you can see just above I have already adopted that name for them since you named them that lol!... it's so apt!...

...I don't remember if I've said this before to you oddjob...

View attachment 49369 ...yes... I remember!... (it is that joke isn't it?)... please correct me if I'm wrong :angelic:O_O lol!... cheers.

Yes, that's the joke. It was a Gough Whitlamism apparently.

My favourite bit last night involved Salty being baffled by spring onions.

SALTY: Do I use the hairy bits?
ROCKY: NO!

...well their makeover of the place was a hit but will they crack under the pressure?... Lozz really knows her stuff when it comes to cooking from what I've seen up until now but Nols shouldn't be in the kitchen at times... she is so annoying and useless at times... I know that she is trying to help but when they are not on this show wouldn't Lozz normally be in the kitchen and Nols taking the orders and being out front talking to customers?... why not just leave Lozz alone to do the cooking as would be the normal practice?...

... Lozz really takes criticism straight to her heart doesn't she?... she did just roll with it and got on with it regardless though to her credit... Aron is such an annoying know-it-all... he is really starting to bug me... Marie and Emi are always so fair and always so nice... they are my faves to win this... cheers.

Aron buys this brand of bacon..sorry if anyone is offended! Lol

BbhoUuZ.jpg

Rocky and Salty once again got the funniest bit with the "I/we" scene.
(paraphrased)
Rocky : "When I win this competition..."
Salty : " ! "
Rocky (realising he did something wrong but not quite what) : "We?"
Salty : Yeah right..... Master.

...oh wow!... didn't the Frenchies go to water?... I really never expected that... it looks like the Japanese girls lose the plot tomorrow but then again... we are looking at bullshit promos after all aren't we?... I still pick those girls to win this regardless... cheers.

The mind boggles how professionals who have run a restaurant for 30 years still can't manage to serve an edible meal.

I think the girls will be fine, regardless of Christina's palette.

...after they were tracked down they were probably hauled over to Coles for that... ... cheers.

Not trying to be funny, but this really did happen to me once.
I was doing a course, and the boss lady called me into her office one day.
When I returned one of the other trainees asked what the boss wanted, and I replied "Nothing much, just got hauled over the coals for being late."
This woman's eyes widened in horror. "Hauled over to Coles???" she gasped, glancing in fear in the direction of the main road, on which there was indeed a Coles store, possibly trembling in anticipation of being hauled over there herself.

Back