Skip to main content

The Fitbit Cult

Well I bought a Fitbit Flex, not sure I like the colour black, anyway, when I go to bed tonight, do I have to tap it or something to get it in sleep mode? I heard something about tapping it, how does it know I am sleeping!!

Well I bought a Fitbit Flex, not sure I like the colour black, anyway, when I go to bed tonight, do I have to tap it or something to get it in sleep mode? I heard something about tapping it, how does it know I am sleeping!!
Yay!!!

Not sure.

I can't seem to do it. I activate sleep mode through my phone.

You can buy bands on eBay for $5.

I have a heap of colours I can play with, but without doubt I wear black the most.

Tap it rapidly (like for about ten seconds) when you go to bed, all the lights should flash. Do the same when you're ready to get up.

I have no idea how it "knows" you're asleep, but mine has been pretty accurate so far.

Tap it rapidly (like for about ten seconds) when you go to bed, all the lights should flash. Do the same when you're ready to get up.

I have no idea how it "knows" you're asleep, but mine has been pretty accurate so far.
Heart rate possibly or respiration?

I'm a Garmin Vivofit kinda gal. I like the tiny screen and only having to change the battery once a year.

Wow. That's more than the fitbit costs.

But for a piece of jewellery it's not too bad, I haven't yet decided it I think it's ugly or not, but I'd probably still complain about how it looks and never wear it. When I said I'm buying it I was probably not being too realistic though.

Ok my new business idea is to somehow manufacture affordable fitbit jewellery in a range of designs, no one steal my idea though!

But for a piece of jewellery it's not too bad, I haven't yet decided it I think it's ugly or not, but I'd probably still complain about how it looks and never wear it. When I said I'm buying it I was probably not being too realistic though.

Ok my new business idea is to somehow manufacture affordable fitbit jewellery in a range of designs, no one steal my idea though!
There must be a market for them.

It's a bit of a shame the charge HR does not have interchangeable bands. Can't have it all I guess lol!

There must be a market for them.

It's a bit of a shame the charge HR does not have interchangeable bands. Can't have it all I guess lol!

Haha, so picky! I'm sure a new one will come along soon that has it all and then you can be jealous of it just like we're all jealous of your charge!

I'm a Garmin Vivofit kinda gal. I like the tiny screen and only having to change the battery once a year.

Ok so I am clearly pretty into my shitbit BUT I will reluctantly admit that, after playing with my partners vivofit, they might be better.

Reactions: Jam
Ok so I am clearly pretty into my shitbit BUT I will reluctantly admit that, after playing with my partners vivofit, they might be better.

I love mine! I have realized, though, that my sleep patterns are appalling! :(

in the last week I have ripped mine off in my sleep every night... why is that?

Back