Skip to main content

The Fitbit Cult

Weigh in day!

I swear if I haven't lost an ounce I am going to gorge myself on Tim Tams!!!!
I like the banana ones, the pineapple ones, the dark choccy ones and the three bean ones. Have one for me. In my parkrun I dropped almost two minutes. Yay me! Your weigh in will be fine. I have faith.

I like the banana ones, the pineapple ones, the dark choccy ones and the three bean ones. Have one for me. In my parkrun I dropped almost two minutes. Yay me! Your weigh in will be fine. I have faith.
I am such a go with what you know type. I have never even tried any other Tim Tam than the standard.

Good work speed racer!

I am such a go with what you know type. I have never even tried any other Tim Tam than the standard.

Good work speed racer!
Thankyou. I walk more than I run though. Running/jogging isn't something that's natural for me. I am not a Tim Tam fan, more of a Mint Slice girl. Can't stand the standard ones. If you like coffee, do try the three bean ones.

Reactions: Tee
Thankyou. I walk more than I run though. Running/jogging isn't something that's natural for me. I am not a Tim Tam fan, more of a Mint Slice girl. Can't stand the standard ones. If you like coffee, do try the three bean ones.
Running is horrendous for your joints.

I too love Mint Slice, but standard all the way!

I like my coffee in liquid form and hot. I have never in my life tried an iced coffee, a coffee flavoured biscuit, chocolate or even cake for that matter!

81.4kg!

That is a 1.2kg loss!!!!

Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Well done, that's awesome!
Did you step away from the tim tams? Maybe have one as a reward, if you can stop at one. Generally I can't and it's safer not to get the taste of them.

Reactions: Tee
Well done, that's awesome!
Did you step away from the tim tams? Maybe have one as a reward, if you can stop at one. Generally I can't and it's safer not to get the taste of them.
No Tim Tams for me! Just some dark chocolate with my hot cocoa after dinner tonight.

I am sticking to the plan :)

when i say it it sounds like 'jewawee'

mFujF4T.gif

http://www.swarovski.com/Web_US/en/0405/category/Jewelry/Activity_Tracking_Jewelry_.html

OMG Swarovski activity trackers :inlove:

Someone buy me one please. I'm a bit confused as to how they work and also the price seems so cheap compared to their other items so I feel like I'm missing something! Still, I want!!
I was in the Samsung store today at Melbourne Central looking for something specific which unfortunately they don't do for the S5. We were talking about fitbits and I was shown the Samsung device. At $285 (I think, give or take a few) it looked excellent and seemed to cover all things required plus some. It wasn't too intrusive as an arm accessory. Great colours on the screen. Not getting one though at this stage. Oh, and I found out how to use the heart rate monitor on my S5 via the SHealth app.

one AU parent and one IL parent.
so Im living the best of both worlds.
obviously I follow AU news, culture, tv as well.
Its nice to compare RTV versions like BB in 4 countries (US, UK, AU, IL)
English was actually only my third language when I grew up,
since my grandparents were russian.

Last edited:
one AU parent and one IL parent.
so Im living the best of both worlds.
English was actually only my third language when I grew up,
since my grandparents were russian.

Ah ok. Wow three languages growing up. Very impressive. Which language do you use most often in your day to day life?

Obviously I use Hebrew in daily life living here, English for travel/friends/business/tv,
a bit of Russian with my russian speaking friends/far away family,
I also learned 4 years French.

Back