Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

Celebrity Name Game looks like it will be a good show. TV guide lists which celebrities for each episode.

Can safely say I won't be watching Wednesday night. Don't want to see Angie and Yvie.

And...........apply @Affable, ya might get lucky and get Tommy on your team, if you need a partner - if you get desperate I would do it

And...........apply @Affable, ya might get lucky and get Tommy on your team, if you need a partner - if you get desperate I would do it

True kxk. They switch partners though so the girls will get Lisa next round and the boys will get Tommy.

Knowing my luck, I would get Angie and Yvie who I do not like at all.

Reactions: kxk
True kxk. They switch partners though so the girls will get Lisa next round and the boys will get Tommy.

Knowing my luck, I would get Angie and Yvie who I do not like at all.

Ewwwwwwwwww, I would have to be excused, I detest those 2 dimwits

Really great first show. I want to audition.

Wonder if the application form asks who you want/don't want. I would tell them I am not doing the show if it is the dimwits Angie and Yvie.

Craig Ferguson, he hosted the Late Late Show, and the US version of this.

Yessssssssss, I miss him terribly, the only late night type show I could watch,because he was so different.....and his Dr Who song was awesome
I miss the skeleton too, and the horse

Sorry guys but I didn't like it much and won't be watching again.
Too much of a light piece of fluff, which I suppose is why it's on so early, but it's an inconvenient time and it isn't worth taping for later.
I expected more of a celebrity show, not just 2 per episode. And the questions were too easy/childish.

Back