Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

I think they overestimate Victorians interest. I think a lot of us just want to forget they ever existed.

I haven't much inclination to want to watch stories about dipshit thugs that thankfully killed each other rather than innocent bystanders - that part we liked that they acted like exterminators of their own subhuman kind.

I hear it's more of a comedy than anyhthing is that true???

What's on tonight worth watching?
Stupid models, and Goran gone mad - oh and Beauty & the Geek I can watch in bed.
Gee there is a lot of crap on at 7, 7.30, most nights isn't there?

SYTYCD, MMAS, and I might take a look at The Strip. And see what they're discussing on Q & A.

No SYTYCD tonight that's next week, Strip sounds sucky, Goran on Law & Order has gone nuts and I love Vincent D' so I'm watching him for a few weeks ( then I will get bored with crime), and MMAS.

Oh Family Guy could be on too.

No SYTYCD tonight that's next week, Strip sounds sucky, Goran on Law & Order has gone nuts and I love Vincent D' so I'm watching him for a few weeks ( then I will get bored with crime), and MMAS.

Oh Family Guy could be on too.

So no SYTYCD until next Wednesday? I've missed the last couple of eps. No idea who's out or what's happening. Anyhoo, that's excellent because I can devote all my attention to Catwalk Bitchfest.:D

I haven't heard great things about THe Strip, but I want to see it for myself (also because I lived up that way and just like landmark/people I know spotting).
I've never been able to get into L & O. In fact, any of those American crime/forensic type shows ending in an NCIS, CSI, Ci, SWU all blur into one for me and I get confused.:confused:

So no SYTYCD until next Wednesday? I've missed the last couple of eps. No idea who's out or what's happening. Anyhoo, that's excellent because I can devote all my attention to Catwalk Bitchfest.:D

I haven't heard great things about THe Strip, but I want to see it for myself (also because I lived up that way and just like landmark/people I know spotting).
I've never been able to get into L & O. In fact, any of those American crime/forensic type shows ending in an NCIS, CSI, Ci, SWU all blur into one for me and I get confused.:confused:

Mia two words - Mark Harmon !!! but then you are probably to young to know him :rolleyes: lol

So no SYTYCD until next Wednesday? I've missed the last couple of eps. No idea who's out or what's happening.
.:confused:

Katee & Josh are still in. They have been a couple since the beginning.

And Courtney (cute young brunette) and Twitch are still there too.

Mia two words - Mark Harmon !!! but then you are probably to young to know him :rolleyes: lol
He's the older dude on NCIS, yeah? I know he was famous before that show, but I'm clueless as to what for.:confused:

Katee & Josh are still in. They have been a couple since the beginning.

And Courtney (cute young brunette) and Twitch are still there too.
Cheers for the update. :) Aw, I liked Josh. Brunette Courtney was my fave of the girls right from the start, and Twitch is awesome, so I'm rapt they're still there. :D

I hate all the crime shows too & can't generally tell which is which with a few exceptions.
I just love Vincent D'nofrio and he's in Law & Order (just foundout that's it's name), so I have watched him sometimes, maybe 4 episodes, and I discovered last week he's going nuts. This show also has the attraction of Mr Big, but he's not as alluring in this.
And I quit like Bones, like the people in that one.

I detest Mark Harmon, he's whishy washy wanky. I have been tempted by the other cute guy in this show but nah it's too boring.

Gosh, you know you're in a bad way when even Ernie Dingo publicly brands you a sellout tosspot.:D
From TV Tonight
Ernie Dingo calls Kyle “a commercial wanker”

By David Knox on September 12, 2008
kyle.jpg

A radio interview today to promote Outback Wildlife Rescue descended into name-calling today, as Ernie Dingo called Kyle Sandilands “a commercial wanker.”

Sandilands, on his 2DAY.FM show with Jackie O, retorted by saying, “what a c**khead, you turned out to be… get out of here, I’m not interested.”

Dingo, who was a guest to promote his Seven Network show, was unimpressed with an audio grab during his introduction that said, “a dingo’s got my baby.”

He said he was there to promote the show and its caring of animals, and criticised Sandilands saying, “Basically, I think Kyle you’re a bit over the top, mate.”

“I don’t think you’ve cared for an animal in your life, mate.”

“Like your promo you put on, that ‘A dingo took my baby’ - that’s character assassination as far as I’m concerned towards me.

“Your game is to sensationalise things and you’re just basically a commercial wanker.”

Sandilands, who said he never believed a dingo was responsible for the Azaria Chamberlain disappearance, said he didn’t edit the audio.

“You know better than that mate,” said Sandilands.

The interview ended abruptly thereafter.

You can hear the exchange here.

Naturally, Kyle has to hide behind the dump button.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah.... what was mark harmon famous for?

Google tells me he was in stuff like JAG, Chicago Hope, West Wing (which still means nowt to me 'cos I didn't watch any of those)...he's been around since the 70's and done guest roles on stuff like Laverne & Shirley and the Love Boat. So, that pretty much makes him television royalty to me. :)

Mark Harmon was also in Moonlighting as Maddies' (played by the evergreen Cybil Shepherd) lurve interest.

He also was voted (U.S.) People Magazines' sexiest man alive about 4 million times in the 1980's....

I don't know why, but I always thought he was in one of those old cop shows like Starsky and Hutch or C*H*I*P*S or something. Having Googled, I'm just glad I wasn't putting money on that being fact. LOL.:p

I thought Courtney would be a stuck up bitch. But she is so beautiful on the inside and outside.

Go Courtney!

Back