Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

Oh, poo! Rhonda Burchmore is on Spicks and Specks tonight. Geez, they must be hard up for guests.:rolleyes:

Why are they wasting airspace on "Out of the Question" and thus making me stay up half an hour later to wait for Boston Legal...speaking of which, why is Boston Legal on so late? am I the only person who likes it?

Why are they wasting airspace on "Out of the Question" and thus making me stay up half an hour later to wait for Boston Legal...speaking of which, why is Boston Legal on so late? am I the only person who likes it?

I reckon the only reason they brought Out Of The Question back is because it would be a relatively cheap show to produce.
Boston Legal is okay - William Shatner is gold in it - but it overall doesn't hook me enough to tune in aach week.

I adore the balcony scene on BL, adore both Spader & Shatner - and when the show is more about them it rips, not so hot when it's about law crap, and that useless waste of space for 30 mins with inane questions is pointless.

Where has the Shipwrecked thread gone I can't find it and have looked through back pages of threads????
Anyone else watch it last night? I fell asleep for the last 10 mins and missed the team results stuff - anyone????

i saw boston legal for the first time last week when they were asking Shatner to run for the republicans. it was a crack up ....... loved it :D

Yeah new Scrubs on 7 thursday too bad it's 11.30pm.
I hate 9 the bastards are bringing back Nip/Tuck but on Hd, they have such utter crap on the ordinary channel and they shove this where I can't lay and watch it in bed.

I hate 9 the bastards are bringing back Nip/Tuck but on Hd, they have such utter crap on the ordinary channel and they shove this where I can't lay and watch it in bed.

yeah gilmore girls' last season is on nine, they put it on at 3pm on sundays but if they decide at the last minute to put something else on so be it. at the moment its on once a month and i don't know how many episode were in the last season. - thats another of the reasons i hate nine. - bastards.

All of the Gilmore Girls seasons are available on DVD - best to just hire/buy them then wait for channel nine.

All of the Gilmore Girls seasons are available on DVD - best to just hire/buy them then wait for channel nine.

i wish that was an option. unfortuately on the list there is a few more priorities. guess i'll have to write a letter to santa ;) :D

does anyone remember a reality renovation show where two (or maybe three) sets of competing couples were given identical houses to renovate in the same street. Then I think the public phone voted for their favourite and the couple who dolled up the winning house got to keep it. Can't remember who hosted it. I think it was a male host though, so maybe Don Burke, Jamie Durie or Peter Everett?

Anyone remember it?

I said that my hubby and I found the house whilst the show was being filmed and how I would get hubby to find them again so we could look them up on google maps.

Well here they are :D

Very unrecognisible to me though but he says it's definitely, 100% them.

Dream Place, Melton South - white with red roof and blue house

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=e...A&cbp=2,189.977896332412,,0,9.019640697240074

I had trouble getting the map workling once I post the link try fiddling.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I said that my hubby and I found the house whilst the show was being filmed and how I would get hubby to find them again so we could look them up on google maps.

Well here they are :D

Very unrecognisible to me though but he says it's definitely, 100% them.

Dream Place, Melton South - white with red roof and blue house

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=e...A&cbp=2,189.977896332412,,0,9.019640697240074

I had trouble getting the map workling once I post the link try fiddling.....

thanks for that. are they two houses at the 'T' intersection of the street, one has horizontal pailing fence ?

Thanks for the link, Josephine. :D
Is it just me, or could you two ladies only get an aerial view?

Thanks for the link, Josephine. :D
Is it just me, or could you two ladies only get an aerial view?

i got the street view, i couldn't or should say didn't play with it enough to see if i could get an aerial view. - but i think it took the second time try to get it.

For some reason, I'm getting a 'sorry we can't show you street view blah blah' message on the map. Weird.

For some reason, I'm getting a 'sorry we can't show you street view blah blah' message on the map. Weird.

i got that and then moved the thingy on the left down two notches and i think that gave me the street view - it was the other day - a long time ago to be thinking.:eek:

i got that and then moved the thingy on the left down two notches and i think that gave me the street view - it was the other day - a long time ago to be thinking.:eek:

Okay, I just tried that, but still got the aerial view.

I think I just failed the internet. :(

Okay, I just tried that, but still got the aerial view.

I think I just failed the internet. :(

i tried it again, i did have to play with it, and that included 'x'ing out and selecting link again - when i did that i got street view and google map still had messages saying too close to show you aerial.

i also noticed that the box 'street' or 'street view' is highlighted as well as the 'satelite (?)' box. - did you get these ?? - did you notice the little man as well ??

Seriously!! Ahh crap, crap, crap. I don't have HD. :(

Back