Skip to main content

The Block: Blocktagon

Kingi and Caro are my favourites. They are so good at everything (hence being so cashed up now it's theirs to lose), plus they stay out of the in-fighting. I admire how superfit Caro is too.

Me too, I've loved them from about 2nd week. They just have a good attitude, stay out of drama, and just get on with it.
Their building team is amazing.

To be honest I quite liked Whitney saying no to Suzi and Vonnie with the kitchen. The look on their face was priceless. To not have squared it with them earlier in the season and just assuming they'd be able to stick their pipes in the middle of the room was typical, really.
Whitney got a bit stubborn when she wouldn't agree with any of their other suggestions but at that point I think she was just thinking fuck you..
Then Suzi and Vonnie lie about the power tools and Vonnie saying that proves nothing because the video didn't have a time on it? It was NIGHT time bitches. Derrr. Power tools off.
I hate that they won that challenge.

I totally agree. Whitney did the right thing. When they came back & said to Andrew & Whitney "We've moved it (the island bench) around for you" I lost my sh*t at the tv. WHO ARE THEY? They moved it around for who? Listen dahhhhlings, it doesn't matter how many times you say "But we've already had the sink cut out of the marble" or "It was done weeks ago" IT'S STILL NOT THEIR FAULT!! omg i'm getting wound up again haha!!!

Huge Kingi & Caro fan. Love them. I love how they can work within a budget. In fact it went against them when they started to splash out... but I really hope they win. Loved it when Suzie & Andrew were bickering about the lift & Suzie kept saying, "100mil..100 mil" and Caro nicks their lift and starts putting her stuff in.. haha!! Love her!

Alisa and Lysandra in the news today saying the current blockheads are whingers whose behaviour is disgusting.

Okay Whitney and Andrew make me want to scream and perhaps push them out the window.
The way they never take responsibility for their actions, and only want to hear positive comments (without listening to advice) makes me wonder what reality they live in.
Andrew - my advice - take some ritalin. Seriously. I'm not even joking. I find it actually personally painful because my son has ADHD and some of the things you do (i.e getting distracted half way through something, not being able to put a job together in its entirety to get from a to b, functioning better when you're told what tasks to complete, one at a time, not listening to instructions and then shutting down emotionally when confronted) - remind me of things he does and it scares the HELL out of me that he's possibly going to be like you in adulthood. Get some help.
And Whitney is a smartarse. Full stop.

Andrew does not have ADHD. No way is that dude hyperactive. He may have ADD, but my bet is he had a helicopter mummy. Which would explain why he can't live as a functioning adult now. Whitney has probably just found herself (now she's found someone to boss around, sorry, love) Okay knowing maybe, Whitney. Never want to know, Suzi.

Andrew does not have ADHD. No way is that dude hyperactive. He may have ADD, but my bet is he had a helicopter mummy. Which would explain why he can't live as a functioning adult now. Whitney has probably just found herself (now she's found someone to boss around, sorry, love) Okay knowing maybe, Whitney. Never want to know, Suzi.

My son has ADHD and he's not hyperactive. In Australia it's called ADHD predominantly inattentive and that's how he was diagnosed.

Well I still HATE Andy and Whitney and love Tits and Ponytail if only for their drama factor. Kingi and Caro are my faves too.

Isn't it normally on on Thursdays?

My son has ADHD and he's not hyperactive. In Australia it's called ADHD predominantly inattentive and that's how he was diagnosed.
Thanks. Born and bred. The H stands for "hyperactive" Been there, lived it. Obviously you're kind of new to the whole thing.

I haven't watch this series.

I refused to watch any more after the last series, when Keith, The Judges etc were really nasty to the Jolly's.

Before you attack, the first time they were on, I didn't like them.

Also admin banned me from The Block facebook page. (just because I posted photos from the show, showing the lies etc.)

eg: They were showing the Jolly's arguing with the others & in different scenes they were wearing different clothes, yet it was meant to be the same day.

I haven't watch this series.

I refused to watch any more after the last series, when Keith, The Judges etc were really nasty to the Jolly's.

Before you attack, the first time they were on, I didn't like them.

Also admin banned me from The Block facebook page. (just because I posted photos from the show, showing the lies etc.)

eg: They were showing the Jolly's arguing with the others & in different scenes they were wearing different clothes, yet it was meant to be the same day.

I didn't like them much first time they were on but liked them last year.

Holy Cow, Andrew and Whitney's apartment is absolutely filthy. I wonder if they live together in real life?!

I've never really seen a couple (or team) on a reality show before who both burst into tears at the slightest critique, it's quite disconcerting.

Back