Skip to main content

The Block: Blocktagon

What's with the new rooms? Just when we think it's almost over they give them some ridiculous new thing to do.

I had wondered what was happening there seeing their apartments are advertised as 2-6.
It's a way of Channel 9 getting money back I think lol.
I thought something would have to happen because auction isn't till 21st or something.

I saw the end of the show.

Does Kingi ever have anything nice to say about the other contestants rooms.

Going by Kingi, their balcony was so much better etc.

I have seen about 10 mins of this series & all I have heard from Kingi & Caro is bitching about the other contestants rooms & furniture.

Went past the hordes of gawkers traipsing down the outside stairs this afternoon. Looked hilarious. I would've taken a photo but it was on a busy intersection and I was slightly too far away and I was driving.

I saw the end of the show.

Does Kingi ever have anything nice to say about the other contestants rooms.

Going by Kingi, their balcony was so much better etc.

I have seen about 10 mins of this series & all I have heard from Kingi & Caro is bitching about the other contestants rooms & furniture.

Yes, he's had heaps, all through the show in fact. He and Caro are the least drama least bitchy couple in the whole show. They also get on with their tradies and aren't complaining about how thry spent all their money. I guess 10 minutes doesn't really give you an indication of the dynamics overall.

Had brunch in the cafe on the ground floor there on Friday. They have the most delish looking cinnamon rolls. I must get one this week.

I was at an awards night for my son's school. My ears are bleeding from the crap they carry on with.

Anyway, was The Block on? I normally record it at 2pm the next day when they replay it but it's not on then :confused:

Do I seriously have to watch on Jumpin?

Yes it was on, eventually.. after the cricket at about 9pm I think. That was in SA, it's possible they kept going with the cricket in some states.

Shay & Dean won the reveal, giving them a 5,000 advantage, Kingi & Caro won $10,00, Luke & Ebony won $5000

Yes it was on, eventually.. after the cricket at about 9pm I think. That was in SA, it's possible they kept going with the cricket in some states.

Shay & Dean won the reveal, giving them a 5,000 advantage, Kingi & Caro won $10,00, Luke & Ebony won $5000

Well who the fuck knows what time it was on here in QLD then. It will just have to be skipped.

There better be no bloody cricket on tonight.

Back