Skip to main content

The Block: Blocktagon

I am channel surfing & landed on channel 9.

I have a few questions, which couple lives at the tip & do the same couple always cry.

The male, should grow some balls.

Also last time a buyers advocate said they would have a buyer, no one bid on apartment.

nRSjkLu.gif

I hope these guys keep winning stuff so we can watch the other four couples get more and more annoyed. Should be lol.

A lot of people are turned off it now :(.
I still like it, but I think the casting is off a bit this year. And the buildings always need more and more work on them before the teams can even get in and do their rooms.
Should go back to separate houses or even apartments where the structural stuff has been taken care of beforehand.

A lot of people are turned off it now :(.
I still like it, but I think the casting is off a bit this year. And the buildings always need more and more work on them before the teams can even get in and do their rooms.
Should go back to separate houses or even apartments where the structural stuff has been taken care of beforehand.

Personally I think it started going down when they did 2 seasons a year, its too much, casting is off 100%, too much fabricated drama, to much focus on that and sponsors instead of being innovative like in the past, also too much focus on styling for the judges sake, I mean look at the fans vs faves season, the underdogs took it all, judges had nothing to do with it

Personally I think it started going down when they did 2 seasons a year, its too much, casting is off 100%, too much fabricated drama, to much focus on that and sponsors instead of being innovative like in the past, also too much focus on styling for the judges sake, I mean look at the fans vs faves season, the underdogs took it all, judges had nothing to do with it

It's not the first time that's happened either. I really think they need new judges too, if the show was to continue, because these guys have 'seen it all' and are jaded. The are looking for something they haven't seen before when what sells the places is usually quality finishing, location, and non-polarising tasteful styling. But that wouldn't be wow enough.

It's not the first time that's happened either. I really think they need new judges too, if the show was to continue, because these guys have 'seen it all' and are jaded. The are looking for something they haven't seen before when what sells the places is usually quality finishing, location, and non-polarising tasteful styling. But that wouldn't be wow enough.

I would like the girl they had on Sunday and who was on Reno Rumble replace Shayna

The judges were annoying me tonight when they were standing there circle jerking over Dean and Shay's dining room tonight. I thought it looked really cold with the concrete floors and table and white walls. To me they were talking out of their arse. Get rid of the mess that was supposed to be styling on the table and that fugly clock and it'd look bland to me.

Obviously I have very different tastes to them.

Tonight I liked Luke and Ebony's. Actually I've seen pictures of their apartment where they restyled some of the earlier rooms and along with Caro and Kingi's they're my favourite apartments.

Which usually means someone else will win.

What was with that dining table 'centrepiece'? It looked a mess! I also liked Luke & Ebony's the best. I absolutely LOVED the plastic girls dining table. I know they won it & they would never have such great taste to actually choose it but omg I am lusting after that table.

I watched the show last night.

Am I the only person that doesn't like Kingi or Caro. (Had to search who they were) I think they are really fake.

What I saw they were critical of all rooms & then praised their apartment about winning etc.

The Block scrapped the bottom of barrel with most of contestants this series.

I do like Ebony & Luke.

Whitney & Andrew should get there act together, instead of stalking/filming the botox women.

One thing I noticed is most of them eat with their mouths open. (evil people)

Last edited:
Hmm, one again the judges getting their pickles tickled over Dean and Shay's terrace. Yes it's nice and I loved the tiles. But the table was over-styled in my opinion, the so-called bench seat was too narrow to be comfortable and their bbq looked cheap. Of course their lounge room would look better, it wasn't even finished last time.

I still think real wooden floors would look better than polished concrete in that sort of apartment. And I thought their couch was too small.

Haven’t even seen the result yet but that had me rolling my eyes.

What's with the new rooms? Just when we think it's almost over they give them some ridiculous new thing to do.

Back