Skip to main content

The Block: Blocktagon

Hmm as much as Andy and Whitney shit me I must say that Cougar-Suzie shows her true colours with that comment. She's always seemed fake as hell and she thinks she's hot instead of mutton dressed as lamb that she is. No wonder she's ended up on a show called the Block because girlfriend's been around it a few times...

That said I do like their style more than Andy and Whitney but body shaming as an argumentative tool is low.

I don't understand. Why is Dan still on it?
There was an article somewhere just before Triple Threat started that Glasshouse was too ambitious for a single foreman and Keith was super stressed out and decided to walk away from the show. They managed to get him to stay by bringing in someone else to share his duties (thereby reducing his workload) and they went for an ex-contestant since he's been on the other side of it and can sympathise with the current contestants - sort of as an anti-Keith.

I only take an interest in the outside as I drive past it almost every work day, otherwise I couldn't give a tinker's cuss.

Hmm as much as Andy and Whitney shit me I must say that Cougar-Suzie shows her true colours with that comment. She's always seemed fake as hell and she thinks she's hot instead of mutton dressed as lamb that she is. No wonder she's ended up on a show called the Block because girlfriend's been around it a few times...

That said I do like their style more than Andy and Whitney but body shaming as an argumentative tool is low.
Whitney did the same telling her to go pop a boob,seriously I cannot stand her and Andy

Whitney did the same telling her to go pop a boob,seriously I cannot stand her and Andy

That was a reaction to what Suzi said, it's not the same as fat shaming. I'd tell her to shut her fame whore mouth, personally. Anyone who has to keep telling the camera what a nice person they are, usually isn't one. People like that just get up my nose is all.

Okay Whitney and Andrew make me want to scream and perhaps push them out the window.
The way they never take responsibility for their actions, and only want to hear positive comments (without listening to advice) makes me wonder what reality they live in.
Andrew - my advice - take some ritalin. Seriously. I'm not even joking. I find it actually personally painful because my son has ADHD and some of the things you do (i.e getting distracted half way through something, not being able to put a job together in its entirety to get from a to b, functioning better when you're told what tasks to complete, one at a time, not listening to instructions and then shutting down emotionally when confronted) - remind me of things he does and it scares the HELL out of me that he's possibly going to be like you in adulthood. Get some help.
And Whitney is a smartarse. Full stop.

Okay Whitney and Andrew make me want to scream and perhaps push them out the window.
The way they never take responsibility for their actions, and only want to hear positive comments (without listening to advice) makes me wonder what reality they live in.
Andrew - my advice - take some ritalin. Seriously. I'm not even joking. I find it actually personally painful because my son has ADHD and some of the things you do (i.e getting distracted half way through something, not being able to put a job together in its entirety to get from a to b, functioning better when you're told what tasks to complete, one at a time, not listening to instructions and then shutting down emotionally when confronted) - remind me of things he does and it scares the HELL out of me that he's possibly going to be like you in adulthood. Get some help.
And Whitney is a smartarse. Full stop.
seriously I cannot stand those two,rude and disrespectful and never take responsibility...does my head in

I used to like Andrew & Whitney but boy oh boy... they are frustrating. Especially Andrew. Cannot STAND Suzie & Vonnie. Suzie is as fake as her body & Vonnie has this condescending tone "Dahhling" man I would have punched her by now.

I was SO annoyed that they won the Aldi shopping challenge. Much annoy wow.

To be honest I quite liked Whitney saying no to Suzi and Vonnie with the kitchen. The look on their face was priceless. To not have squared it with them earlier in the season and just assuming they'd be able to stick their pipes in the middle of the room was typical, really.
Whitney got a bit stubborn when she wouldn't agree with any of their other suggestions but at that point I think she was just thinking fuck you..
Then Suzi and Vonnie lie about the power tools and Vonnie saying that proves nothing because the video didn't have a time on it? It was NIGHT time bitches. Derrr. Power tools off.
I hate that they won that challenge.

Back