Skip to main content

The Block: Blocktagon

So in one of the gossip mags, Keith was saying he pretty much hates Andy, he's the worst contestant he's ever worked with.

So in one of the gossip mags, Keith was saying he pretty much hates Andy, he's the worst contestant he's ever worked with.

Not surprised, Andy's pretty useless. Doesn't know anything about building yet only wants to hear positive things. It would drive me friggen nuts to try to explain something and get vacant space looking back at me.

So this is what was said...

Keith : "I've never met a bigger fool in my life. I tried to help him so much, but he didn't want a bar of it. All I ever got was attitude. I'd be happy if I never had to see him again."

Andrew : "He's a bully. We simply don't get along. He's a mean man - he even made Whitney cry. He picked on us to make good TV."

So this is what was said...

Keith : "I've never met a bigger fool in my life. I tried to help him so much, but he didn't want a bar of it. All I ever got was attitude. I'd be happy if I never had to see him again."

Andrew : "He's a bully. We simply don't get along. He's a mean man - he even made Whitney cry. He picked on us to make good TV."

Honestly Andy is an idiot. Keith helped him so much. Organising theur schedules, talking to their builders to be nice to them. Then he calls him a bully? I'm so over that word being used inappropriately! It's not Keith's fault you're as useless as tits on a bull Andy.

On another note finale is on 25th, but the auctions will be held on 21st. Normally they only have 24 hours to keep the secret for. Bit risky!

From what I have read or seen in interviews from previous contestants, Keith is a prick.

He says one thing to them off camera & said the opposite on camera.

I remember an interview on Mornings with Chris & Jenna.

Jenna started to cry & said, something like, Keith told us off camera that we were one of the hardest working contestants he had seen, but on camera he said we were one of the laziest.

Last edited:
Nah, Keith said JENNA worked hard, he said Chris was lazy as hell (which was true). He never said Chris was a hard worker.

Keith has a job to do, full stop. Nobody likes being told they're not doing some things properly or to hurry up I'm sure, especially when the environment is already stressful, however he's only doing his job, sometimes going out of his way to help.

Nah, Keith said JENNA worked hard, he said Chris was lazy as hell (which was true). He never said Chris was a hard worker.

Actually Chris was a hard worker, but that wasn't shown.

Chris made most of their furniture. (but shock horror, that wasn't shown on TV)

Back