Skip to main content

The Birthday Thread

Happy day after your Birthday Mr Stickyfingers! :)

...thanks oddjob... that's really nice of you...

Happy Birthday Mr Stickyfingers.

...thankyou my friend... much appreciated...

Happy belated Birthday Mr Sticky - sorry i was late ...... hopefully I will end up being late for my own funeral xxxx love sent xxx

Happy belated Birthday Mr Sticky - sorry i was late ...... hopefully I will end up being late for my own funeral xxxx love sent xxx

...haha!... thanks hooleydooley... Paul McCartney is my #1 all time favourite singer believe it or not... great choice in the video clip too!... thanks for the song... lol!... cheers.

Happy Birthday to a very special Sweet Geek on a very very special birthday. May she long continue to be a bright and positive influence to everyone around her.

...oh crappity crappity crappitty crap!... I've forgotten to keep my eyes on this particular thread... I've missed wishing some of the nicest people on these forums a 'Happy Birthday' much to my shame... please forgive me... Sweetgeek/bleachydude/lynn-ann and kxk...

Happy+birthday+epic+birthday+candle_daf476_5014182.gif
hot-guys-magic-mike-happy-birthday-card-gif.gif

fe85912f765d0356ae847445eedf0ea2.gif
J681Q.gif

graphics-happy-birthday-491020.gif
happy-birthday-wishes-miami-style-dance-gif.gif
d034c0620db7f062f4ede38a318fa7c5.gif
mouse.gif

VoQ0m.gif
yZvgp.gif

...I hope that you all had a terrifically wonderous day... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Thanks, @reepbot & @qtkt . Same back at ya, @Mr Stickyfingers - I have enough trouble keeping up with birthdays around me, and I just don't come here.
So happy belated birthday to all, and to all for future celebrations.

I am pleased to share my birthday with this amazing place, QAGOMA

QUEENSLANDERS, you have a wonderful weekend of free celebrations, fantastic art, 10 years open

10min-talks_card.jpg

TEMPLATE-E-GOMA_Shoppy4.jpg

SEE-ALSO-Heard-Rehearsal.jpg

SEE-ALSO-shoppy.jpg

HEARD_card.jpg

Happy belated birthday to everyone I've missed - Witty Banter, Sweetgeek, Bleachy_dude, Lynn-Ann and Kxk, and to anyone else we've missed since members' birthdays stopped displaying.

Wow. I didn't know he was THAT old, but since he hasn't appeared in THAT 'other' thread...

Actor Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with Hollywood stars
UPDATED SUN DEC 11 14:57:07 EST 2016
8110334-3x2-700x467.jpg

Actor Kirk Douglas, star of classic films Spartacus, Lust for Life and Paths of Glory, has celebrated his 100th birthday.

Douglas, who became a major star in the 1950s and has long been a member of Hollywood royalty, celebrated the milestone in Beverly Hills with friends and family, including his wife of more than 62 years Anne Douglas, his son actor Michael Douglas and daughter-in-law Catherine Zeta-Jones.

"One of the things that I find most incredible about Dad is the third act of his life," Michael Douglas said.

"After all he accomplished in his professional career and what he's given for his country, at the point in his life where he's faced adversity, losing a son, having a helicopter crash, having a stroke, and what he's accomplished in this third act in his life, I find quite extraordinary."

Kirk Douglas responded, joking: "I wonder who he was talking about? He said some nice things about someone I don't know."
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-11/actor-kirk-douglas-celebrates-100th-birthday/8110230

Back