Skip to main content

The Birthday Thread

giphy.gif

@lynn-ann and @bleachy_dude!

@bleachy_dude Many happy returns from a fellow 26th September :D

Happy birthday @bleachy_dude and @lynn-ann
Have a lovely day.

Happy birthday to two jolly nice people.

Nawww thanks guys!!! It was my 33rd which is the Hobbit’s coming of age. So perhaps it’s time to start acting like an adult haha.

And of course a huge happy birthday to my birthday sister @lynn-ann xx

Happy 50th Birthday for yesterday, Tina Arena. What a wonderful fifty years you have had. Showcasing your brilliance onto the world. Your passionate artistic ways are an inspiration to us all.

That's nice. A birthday message from the BBB team. 56 today. It's 41C, I'm at work fortunately and I had a very successful deadlifting session at the gym this morning. 55kg, 57 times in 22 minutes. Excellent form throughout so I was told. I'm not so quietly pleased with myself, lol.

That's nice. A birthday message from the BBB team. 56 today. It's 41C, I'm at work fortunately and I had a very successful deadlifting session at the gym this morning. 55kg, 57 times in 22 minutes. Excellent form throughout so I was told. I'm not so quietly pleased with myself, lol.

Happy birthday Fiona. Work AND gym on your birthday? That's commitment. I think you've at least earned some cake or birthday drink or something tonight.

Happy birthday Fiona. Work AND gym on your birthday? That's commitment. I think you've at least earned some cake or birthday drink or something tonight.
I have brought cake for myself and the others here and wine is in the fridge for me when I get home at 2315.

Back