Skip to main content

The Birthday Thread

Happy birthday to me, lol.
b_day_fhi08-792162528cc3e57bcf763a2e0403df32.png

...and... Happy Birthday to all of the people whose Birthdays that I have missed since I was last on this thread... how remiss of me... cheers.

Is it @Mr Stickyfingers Birthday -something flashed on my screen????? Happy Birthday to ya EOFY

It is! Happy Birthday @Mr Stickyfingers ! Hope you get everything you so richly deserve! ;)

...why thankyou both very much joyjoyjoy and oddjob!... we're on our way home from Qld tonight and are staying overnight in Grafton... we had lunch with sweet adorable Beachsands and she shouted us all a great lunch for managing to make it happen for us to see her... what a wonderful lady indeed... on our trip up here we managed to see the wonderful qtkt at Goondiwindi so with our managing to see both of those sweet ladies it was a great Birthday present indeed!... and... I'm now an official pensioner lol!... again... thankyou very much...cheers. :):biggrin:

...why thankyou both very much joyjoyjoy and oddjob!... we're on our way home from Qld tonight and are staying overnight in Grafton... we had lunch with sweet adorable Beachsands and she shouted us all a great lunch for managing to make it happen for us to see her... what a wonderful lady indeed... on our trip up here we managed to see the wonderful qtkt at Goondiwindi so with our managing to see both of those sweet ladies it was a great Birthday present indeed!... and... I'm now an official pensioner lol!... again... thankyou very much...cheers. :):biggrin:

Happy birthday Mr Sticky, nice to hear you had a great day with some lovely people.

Happy Birthday Mr S! I'm glad you got to meet some of the great ladies of this forum on your trip!

Happy birthday Mr Sticky, nice to hear you had a great day with some lovely people.

Happy Birthday Mr S! I'm glad you got to meet some of the great ladies of this forum on your trip!

...thankyou very much Meglos and delcan... and yes... two lovely ladies indeed... what a great feeling it was to meet some people that you post with all of the time and what the best part was was that both qtkt and Beachsands were even more lovely and wonderful as I imagined that they would be... both my sweet darling wife and her lovely daughter thought the world of them both too...I really do encourage people within these forums to catch up with each other if they ever get a chance to... it's a great experience I can assure you... again... thankyou Meglos and delcan my friends... cheers.

Happy Birthday, @Mr Stickyfingers !

...thankyou very much Meglos and delcan... and yes... two lovely ladies indeed... what a great feeling it was to meet some people that you post with all of the time and what the best part was was that both qtkt and Beachsands were even more lovely and wonderful as I imagined that they would be... both my sweet darling wife and her lovely daughter thought the world of them both too...I really do encourage people within these forums to catch up with each other if they ever get a chance to... it's a great experience I can assure you... again... thankyou Meglos and delcan my friends... cheers.

That would be my absolute worst nightmare so no way that is happening. :hilarious:

Happy Birthday, @Mr Stickyfingers !

That would be my absolute worst nightmare so no way that is happening. :hilarious:

...thanks Affable my friend... I appreciate it... and... why not?... I would love to meet up with you one day because you'd be a blast to listen to while having a beer or whatever with... you have so many great opinions within these forums my friend... it would be well worth it for me at least lol!... and... thankyou yet again for the Birthday wishes... cheers.

Happy Birthday Mr S

...thankyou very much Isee you lovely lady... I'm another year older but not any more smarter but one can live in hope can't one?... lol!...

Well you kept your birthday quiet while you were here. Hope you had s wonderful day and wishing you birthday blessings @Mr Stickyfingers

...I did keep it secret quite well didn't I?... lol!... but that's me all over sweet qtkt... thankyou for my Birthday wishes too my sweet Vicar of Dibley... lol!... cheers.

Back