Skip to main content

The Birthday Thread

7f04b513645a086fb587ac4f3935fbf8.jpg

Happy birthday @Mr Stickyfingers :):):)

Happy Birthday @Mr Stickyfingers ! Thanks for the fun and entertainment in the MasterChef thread. May Theresa be eliminated as a birthday gift, followed with a celebration marked by Sticky Finger Puns!

I 100% agree with this statement from Meglos (well said) :thumbsup:

I got you a little present:laugh:>>>. View attachment 51616

Not the same as the real thing but hope you like it. Great to chat with you earlier. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY P.I.C;)

...hahaha!... thanks for that and also the Birthday wishes on the phone earlier today too Groover... much appreciated... I just love that Slinky GIF lol!... I intend to go to 'Big W' tomorrow to see if they have any... I've just got to have one lol!... cheers.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MR. STICKYFINGERS!

x4ZjVaE.jpg

...cheers

...hahaha!... multi-coloured fonts eh Lucas?... colour me super impressed lol!... I think that you have well and truly 'out-fonted' me!... thanks for that my freind... well done!... lol!... cheers.

Happy Birthday @Mr Stickyfingers ! Thanks for the fun and entertainment in the MasterChef thread. May Theresa be eliminated as a birthday gift, followed with a celebration marked by Sticky Finger Puns!

...hahaha!... what a great Birthday gift that would be my friend... Theresa's elimination... **oh keep still my beating heart**... we can only hope Bluefin can't we?... by the way... what a great concept for an Internet Birthday gift lol!... well done to you too!... cheers.

...by the way you crazy people... I'm just loving the loving coming my way from you wonderful folks today... it's a shame that Birthdays are like Santa Claus... they only come once a year... oh... I just realised something... Santa may come more than once a year... maybe Mrs Claus puts out quite often and... erm...:egg::facepalm::wideyed::shy::redface:... I'll shut up now methinks!... (I may be digging myself into a hole here)... um... yeah!... as I was saying... I'm just loving all the luuuuurv coming my way today... thankyou peoples!... :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:... cheers.

Happy Birthday to one very special individual in @Witty Banter! I may not always agree with your methods, but I do understand them. May your birthday be filled with the laughter and joy that you have provided this forum with during your time here.

Back