Skip to main content

The Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday @jessy_girl. Have an ab fab day whatever you get up to. :D

View attachment 51361

Hahaha I remember from last year ;)

Haha thanks! I feel this gif can be used every year and it will never grow old!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! @jessy_girl . Enjoy your celebrations and always remember, 'Eat, drink, dance and be merry, for tomorrow's just another day at the office'. xx

Thank you - and yes very accurate quote. I was lucky enough to get yesterday and today off by chance, but sadly it's all over tomorrow. Thanks!

OMG It's @jessy_girl's birthday???

4DEedMY.gif

WYnoEN6.gif

7l9dHxi.gif

9aaURsr.gif

Thank you for being an awesome friend. You are absolutely one of my favourite members on here. I hope you have a lovely day sweetheart. xoxo

Aww thank you Lucas, I do love those gifs and so love that message too - I make no secret that I feel the same about you!!

Just a quick swoop in and out and will thank you all properly later for your awesome birthday messages, youtube clips and gifs. :D

Luv ya guys (ya bloody buggers) hehehe :kiss:

I'll do a "Jessy" and reply to you all.

This is for you @GROOVER!!! It's your birthday!!!

2xfjQCg.jpg

Of9KDGm.jpg

j7DqO0v.jpg

enDjUmH.jpg

I hope you have a wonderful day grooving and celebrating. Thank you for being a great friend to me. xoxo

Hahaha I got a hamster birthday cake eater :laugh:

Oh, and where on earth did you dig up this old footage of me in my glory dancing day? O_O :roflmao: I love it.

Thank you darling Lucas for being a great friend to me too here xoxo. I am still recovering from my birthday w/end partying:yuck:

Happy birthday Groover.
In your own words to me the other day...
Ya old bugger!

Bwahahaha seriously Meglos, are you psychic or something?:eek: I was very nearly in this state come 2am Sunday morning :shamefully:. Umah.

Thanks for the Lizzie Birdsworth gif :thumbsup:(ya bloody bugger) ;)xo

Thanks qtkt your birthday post. I bet you are just as cool as the Vicar of Dibley :)
woohoo OH YEAH

Here is a groovy tune for a groovers birthday

xxx

Oh and another LOL

Hooley mate. Thanks for the youtube clips. Love both Sir Paul and Stevie. You did good with those song choices:thumbsup: xo
Happy belated birthday to Jessy_girl and Groover, and also to anyone else we've missed since January.

Pecan, thanks for your birthday message :wink:. I wish this forum had a birthday alert so we didn't miss anyone who has a birthday coming up.

Hahaha I got a hamster birthday cake eater :laugh:

Oh, and where on earth did you dig up this old footage of me in my glory dancing day? O_O :roflmao: I love it.

Thank you darling Lucas for being a great friend to me too here xoxo. I am still recovering from my birthday w/end partying:yuck:

haha. I thought you would like the hamster. ;):)
You are most welcome. :laugh: at you still recovering. It's Thursday now. That must have been some party!!! :woot:

...aw crap! crap! crap! crappity CRAP!... I cannot believe that I have missed Hooleydooley's/Khun Khun's/jessy_girl's and groover's Birthdays!!!!... **Sticky gives himself 4 very hard uppercuts to his own chin**... Happy belated Birthdays you sweet wonderful ladies!... (I'm such a wicked person aren't I?)...

im-sorry-animated-gifs.gif
giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_ncvnj6ICcv1sumf53.gif
idiot.gif

...so how about I redeem myself with these possibly?...

Greeting-Animation-Message-Happy-Birthday-Belated-Sparkle-Rainbow.gif
happy-birthday-funny-gif-u1hyn7ms.gif

Batman-Gif.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
birthday-candles-hair-catches-fire.gif

gif3.gif
giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_norluhN3MN1rn0hgv_500.gif
tumblr_o31ybgXV7C1qhbw13o1_500.gif

...Happy Belated Birthday to all of you wonderful sweet ladies!... I sure hope that you all had a great day on your Birthdays!... (did I manage to redeem myself?)... lots of love and hugs from Sticky... cheers. XXXXXX

...aw crap! crap! crap! crappity CRAP!... I cannot believe that I have missed Hooleydooley's/Khun Khun's/jessy_girl's and groover's Birthdays!!!!... **Sticky gives himself 4 very hard uppercuts to his own chin**... Happy belated Birthdays you sweet wonderful ladies!... (I'm such a wicked person aren't I?)...

giphy.gif

View attachment 51386

Batman-Gif.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

gif3.gif
giphy.gif

...Happy Belated Birthday to all of you wonderful sweet ladies!... I sure hope that you all had a great day on your Birthdays!... (did I manage to redeem myself?)... lots of love and hugs from Sticky... cheers. XXXXXX

gawd you are a funny buggar! I have aged 3 months since my birthday, and don't need a reminder, but all is
forgiven! xxxxx

giphy.gif

View attachment 51386

Batman-Gif.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

gif3.gif
giphy.gif

Awe Mr S you have outdone yourself with your redemption message and gifs.

Thank you so much for your belated birthday wishes.

:Dxox

Back