Skip to main content

The Bird is the word!

Just trying to work out why you feel the need to howl down somebody who is at least getting extra interviews, and has given out info he had ahead of others? I'm referring to the 3 evictions last week.
Yeah I don't get that either. Right from the get go Goon asked Luke "I'm sorry but who are you..." It's like the possibility has never crossed your mind @Goon that he's getting his info from the exact same place you are. Hell, even I'm getting info and I don't know a single crew member this year yet I knew the family noms and freeze task was happening well before media picked up on it or 9 announced it.

We're all supposed to be a little family here of BB lovers and Luke's the only one who has been able to bring us decent interviews - 10 to 15 minutes in length and with decent forum member questions instead of the usual fluff - and if he were a Ch 9 shill, he'd be getting a hell of a lot more views as you'd think they'd even slyly promote him.

Sometimes the attitude is just a bit uncalled for I think.

Yeah I don't get that either. Right from the get go Goon asked Luke "I'm sorry but who are you..." It's like the possibility has never crossed your mind @Goon that he's getting his info from the exact same place you are. Hell, even I'm getting info and I don't know a single crew member this year yet I knew the family noms and freeze task was happening well before media picked up on it or 9 announced it.

We're all supposed to be a little family here of BB lovers and Luke's the only one who has been able to bring us decent interviews - 10 to 15 minutes in length and with decent forum member questions instead of the usual fluff - and if he were a Ch 9 shill, he'd be getting a hell of a lot more views as you'd think they'd even slyly promote him.

Sometimes the attitude is just a bit uncalled for I think.
I agree. Everyone here is a fan. @Luke Blundell is trying to appease the fans as much as @Goon is. Let's play nice.
How about see who can come up with the percentages from this past eviction which are the most important numbers we all need to know.

This information was already advised 24 hours before you released it Luke. Please tell us something that we don't know.

From what I can tell, Luke is just a puppet for Channel 9.
He will only release the information that they say he is allowed to release.

Not true mate, it wasn't confirmed until Friday that there would be 2 going instead of 4. hence why the article about 4 leaving came out then alex denied it. They weren't sure.

3 we're going last week, a lot of people didn't believe me and some said they changed there mind on the night, 3 were always going ..

Don't be angry that someone has come along with more reliable infomation. Jealousy is a curse

Is that all you have. LMAO

The only puppets are the HM's who were told to act a certain way at auditions.

Loved the fact several HM's refused to be their trained monkeys.

The crew at BB have virtually pre determined, who they want in the final before the show starts.

The question is, @Luke Blundell, who are the finalists?

Hup!

Is it me? I mean I am 75 years old and, let's face it, I have nothing better to do.

This information was already advised 24 hours before you released it Luke. Please tell us something that we don't know.

From what I can tell, Luke is just a puppet for Channel 9.
He will only release the information that they say he is allowed to release.

The information I release is not from Channel 9, it's from Crew.

I decided that after all the complaining and shit that I wouldn't release the information this year.

I pull my own strings. Thanks
To be fair Goon, you haven't provided a single ounce of reliability or contribution to these forums this entire season like you have in the past. Regardless of whether you're "pulling your own strings" or not, don't insult somebody else just because (heaven forbid) there is someone other than you who is given insider knowledge about the show around here.

As @Luke Blundell said, jealousy is a curse.

@Luke Blundell did the bird also advise/confirm (1) that the freeze-task is definietly happening this week & (2) a family member will be nominating on behalf of the HMs this week? nominations are being filmed Wed, and airing on Thurs. this isn't rumour. it's definietly happening.

There is the Tom/Ryan closet relationship.

I've been watching him over again ever since Ryan squeezed Tom's butt, and when the sleep task is won and everyone hugs, Tom just glances at Ryan all the time, waiting for a chance to hug him.
Oh god

tumblr_inline_mm6c22e83n1qz4rgp.gif

@Luke Blundell did the bird also advise/confirm (1) that the freeze-task is definietly happening this week & (2) a family member will be nominating on behalf of the HMs this week? nominations are being filmed Wed, and airing on Thurs. this isn't rumour. it's definietly happening.

****** (2) family or friends ;) except for the head of house *******

;) mwah

****** (2) family or friends ;) except for the head of house *******

;) mwah
I love when you correct me & then talk dirty to me!

Btw your 3 latest videos get a big "thumbs up" from me! Aisha came across as so mature, cool & well-spoken. I thought Lisa would be the most likely to forge a radio/presenting career out of BB2014 but Aisha has got to be in serious contention for an ongoing media gig. Lawson was pretty much as expected. Cat was hot as hell. I don't understand all the hate the poor girl gets! People need to get over it. She's a human being who fell for a guy who was in a seriously rocky relationship, she didn't shake her newborn baby to death!

Last edited:
People love Penny because she used the captive audience to bring periods out from the shade - and good on 9 for airing it.

I watched that episode with my 8 year old daughter, and naturally she asked what a period was....It was then that we had a little chat and I explained it to her the best way I could (for her age), and was happy that it was aired too...for that reason. So thank you Penny, and thank you Chanel 9.

I watched that episode with my 8 year old daughter, and naturally she asked what a period was....It was then that we had a little chat and I explained it to her the best way I could (for her age), and was happy that it was aired too...for that reason. So thank you Penny, and thank you Chanel 9.
Well that's done! My 9yo daughter has made it clear that she doesn't want me to talk to her about any of that, so "Santa" gave her Girls Stuff by Kaz Cooke, which I think she dips into as needed. I was also very happy for her to hear Skye's speech.

One of her teachers says that anyone who watches Big Brother is an idiot. :rage: Mummy said that that teacher should keep on judgin'.

Back