Skip to main content

The Bird is the word!

Haha calm down :p I was kidding! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1415942560][/DOUBLEPOST]

I will see if I can find out next week sometime

TY. I would like to know if they are getting A good home or good homes ( not so much.. they should be together) as pups have in years prior.

As I said, Luke is a muppet for Ch 9,

He has nothing to do with Alex and Chris. It's Ch 9 that tell him who he can interview and who he can't.

He has nothing to do with Alex and Chris. It's Ch 9 that tell him who he can interview and who he can't.

Well it seems like channel 9 tell @Luke Blundell & Alex & co what to do, or is that what is happening.

Hey @Luke Blundell Was it your decision or BB's not to interview the newbies because I think they would have given us some great insights on what's been going on in the house...
Do you live in Sydney? Maybe you could arrange to interview Richard and Tom together, or are you too busy with other things?
BB didn't even think they deserved the $5k online appliances voucher

So Luke, why aren't you interviewing the Neighbours ?

Your Decision or Channel 9's ??

Ahh...it’s a real shame you feel that way.

From the point of view of many posters in here (based on comments, feedback and interactions with Luke), he is doing a great job and his contributions are valued. He is a fan of BB - first and foremost - and has been self-starting and proven himself to be a great interviewer this season. Luke has interacted with members here, asked the HMs some great questions, gotten a foot in the door with Channel 9, and delivered interesting interviews that deliver much more that the ‘usual’ run-of-the-mill media outlets.

So what if he has contact with Channel 9 and not directly with Alex and Chris?! (If that is the case) Content is content, and Luke has delivered – along with also providing some ‘inside info’ for us (something that I understand you used to do).

It’s disappointing, and I don't really understand why those 'on the inside' can't just support each other....

So Luke, why aren't you interviewing the Neighbours ?

Your Decision or Channel 9's ??
Thanks @Goon for exposing Luke. I've always felt there was something NQR. Why on earth would he NOT interview the neighbour/intruders? I think many here would love to hear their insight; just like Marina gave us quite a bit to think about. Luke has done some great interviews but he has an agenda. He has been pushing to get Priya out for a while and seems unprofessional from someone whom I believe should stay impartial as much as possible. Kind of like Channel 9 have tried to get Priya out as not as marketable as a Travis, Ryan or Skye.

Hey @Luke Blundell Was it your decision or BB's not to interview the newbies because I think they would have given us some great insights on what's been going on in the house...
Do you live in Sydney? Maybe you could arrange to interview Richard and Tom together, or are you too busy with other things?
BB didn't even think they deserved the $5k online appliances voucher
Good questions. I would love to know how they felt about not getting the voucher and so much more.

Probably sounds weird, but.. do you know if they are going to do the same thing with Ned and Kelly as they did the last couple of years?
I ask as they don't look like rescue dogs? Off topic maybe, but whatever happens with them, "should" be part of the last week?

I'm pretty sure when they were introduced it was said that they were given up (possibly an elderly person who couldn't take care of them)... unless I made up a back story for them in my head.... but I think that's where they came from... possibly

I'm pretty sure when they were introduced it was said that they were given up (possibly an elderly person who couldn't take care of them)... unless I made up a back story for them in my head.... but I think that's where they came from... possibly

I just hope they go to the SAME good home after the show.

Well more to the point, it's Ch 9 that tell the housemates who they will be interviewed by. They are still contracted to 9, so if 9 says speak to no-one, they speak to no-one.

Back