Skip to main content

The Bird is the word!

As I said, Luke is a muppet for Ch 9,

He has nothing to do with Alex and Chris. It's Ch 9 that tell him who he can interview and who he can't.

Just telling it how it is.

Hahahaha mate you have no idea at all. You may think you have some sort of idea, but at the end of the day you do not know arrangements, you do not know what's talked about behind the scenes. So keep feeling important enough to sleep at night and I'll keep bringing the fans what they want :)

Thanks @Goon for exposing Luke. I've always felt there was something NQR. Why on earth would he NOT interview the neighbour/intruders? I think many here would love to hear their insight; just like Marina gave us quite a bit to think about. Luke has done some great interviews but he has an agenda. He has been pushing to get Priya out for a while and seems unprofessional from someone whom I believe should stay impartial as much as possible. Kind of like Channel 9 have tried to get Priya out as not as marketable as a Travis, Ryan or Skye.

Some of you look way to far into things, I have no agenda what so ever, my views thoughts and what I write is my opinion and my opinion only. I want priya gone because I don't like the way she has played the game. This is just a tv show, remember that

Except, he gets interviews from the evicted that matters. I wouldn't view or read Tom or Richards, bored me in the house,would bore me out of it.
Well I strongly disagree. I'm more interested in hearing about what Richard (and to a lesser extent Tom) has to say regarding his time in the house than pretty much all the originals that left before him.

On second thought I think that applies to all the intruders, I would have comfortably pick the 4 from next Door ahead of the likes of Cat, Jake, Dion and co. to be there from the start.

Well I strongly disagree. I'm more interested in hearing about what Richard (and to a lesser extent Tom) has to say regarding his time in the house than pretty much all the originals that left before him.

On second thought I think that applies to all the intruders, I would have comfortably pick the 4 from next Door ahead of the likes of Cat, Jake, Dion and co. to be there from the start.

Like I said in the other thread my gut feeling is I will be interview Lina and Penny as they made it into finale week, nothing is confirmed but thats what I think at the moment :)

Layla said on twitter the other day that she had met Skye and tweeted something when Skye entered the house. Layla won't say anything about Skye stalking her, so it would be interesting to hear Skye's version

layla subritzky ‏@laylasubritzky 2h
Oh no an absolute head case I know has gone in #devo

BIG BROTHERS NANA ‏@BigBrothersNana 2h
@CTiainen @laylasubritzky @DavidSubritzky She used to attack Layla's account all the time , she is a troll and know she's in our hands!

David Subritzky ‏@DavidSubritzky
1h
hahahaaa fuck off!! as if Skye has gone in #bbau good luck housemates

that was copied from HM Antics thread back in early Sept.
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...ntics-2013-part-2.51123/page-690#post-1905484

Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore Nov 12
Skye is a repeat of Layla's time in 2012 @BBAU9

layla subritzky ‏@laylasubritzky [URL='https://twitter.com/laylasubritzky/status/532496617530605568'] Nov 12 [/URL]
@Stellvadore @BBAU9 ironically, she said something to me when I met her that would make me think it is a repeat haha!

So this week task is Christmas Related.

Wrap those presents housemates.
Oh. I liked the charity task last year. Its great to see them finally do something productive with all the time on their hands. Tim was great about finding little projects to do, but these people not so much.
Wonder who will go to the hospital with the gifts this year?

Wow, I was right, It is a Christmas Task this week.

Do I get brownie points for getting it right.

yep and we now think Jason went into the house (or something to do with this task) for that very reason...guess we will find out tonight:)

Back