Skip to main content

The Bird is the word!

While we're talking evictions, they are on Tuesday and Wednesday (11th and 12th) this week, as we know.

Next week the evictions are again distributed over two days, Monday and Tuesday (17th and 18th).

There's also an eviction on Tuesday (25th), the day before the expected Finale on Wednesday (the 26th originally...assume this hasn't changed due to ratings ending in the same week). This eviction appears to be 30 minutes shorter than all of the above.

Could this be their plan?
11th: 1 out - 9 left
12th: 1 out - 8 left
--
17th: 2 out - 6 left
18th: 2 out - 4 left
--
25th: 1 out - 3 left
26th: 1 out and winner announced from the final 2?

This'd both leave us 3 for the finale and also still have a quadruple eviction (over two days).. but just not this week. If a 4x eviction was planned I'm not convinced just yet that it has been entirely dismissed. Maybe it has been just delayed to next week?

Of course, with all this said there might still be an eviction on the 24th (monday) and they just havent decided or released tickets for it, yet.

Last edited:
Oh god. 11/12th evictions and 17/18th evictions only have one daily show in between :arghh:

there's a final four this year not a final 3.[DOUBLEPOST=1415691271][/DOUBLEPOST]two evictions this week, two next week, two on the 25th.

Didn't Alex say the plan was 6 going into finale week. 3 evicted the day before and then 3 in the finale?
It makes sense to keep the numbers up until the last week.

@Luke Blundell,

You said that Alex denied the rumours but it wasn't confirmed until Friday.

So what you are clearly saying is Channel 9 have control and are telling Alex and Chris what to do.

So you acknowledge also that you are in with Ch 9.

Ps. For those that don't think I knew or have inside information. I do but I made it very clear from the beginning after everyone was bitching about the series that I wouldn't bother realeasing information because everything I released most of you complained. Hence the reason I haven't post lots this year and haven't been here a lot.

@Luke Blundell,

So what you are clearly saying is Channel 9 have control and are telling Alex and Chris what to do.

Ps. For those that don't think I knew or have inside information. I do but I made it very clear from the beginning after everyone was bitching about the series that I wouldn't bother realeasing information because everything I released most of you complained. Hence the reason I haven't post lots this year and haven't been here a lot.

@Luke Blundell,

I am not clearly saying channel 9 have control. It's not just alex and Chris running the show, if you have inside knowledge you should know that.

They weren't sure to do 4 or 2. Until they sat down and decided only 2

Look at you tryna sus me out. Good on you, I'm proud of you, must make ur days go faster :)

Probably sounds weird, but.. do you know if they are going to do the same thing with Ned and Kelly as they did the last couple of years?
I ask as they don't look like rescue dogs? Off topic maybe, but whatever happens with them, "should" be part of the last week?

Am I missing something? Two of them are already in the final week. BB even told them last night so it's not going to change now.

Haha calm down :p I was kidding! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1415942560][/DOUBLEPOST]
Probably sounds weird, but.. do you know if they are going to do the same thing with Ned and Kelly as they did the last couple of years?
I ask as they don't look like rescue dogs? Off topic maybe, but whatever happens with them, "should" be part of the last week?

I will see if I can find out next week sometime

Back