Skip to main content

The Bird is the word!

THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD MADE ME THINK THAT THE PARROT FINALLY CAME ALIVE

Saaaaame.

I'm glad it's only a double. Could you imagine the sheer lack of footage if they had to get four out over two days? Channel 9 can barely get one eviction organised properly.

Reactions: USA
but if people have had enough of skye they will vote to save the others in order to get her out.
I don't think everyone is off the Skye wagon just yet. She had one bad edit. People are embracing Penny because we had a house full of really boring people, but they aren't embracing Richatd and Tom, and there is no way Leo stays over Skye.

Oh, good news.

Otherwise Penny, Ryan and Skye would've been in imminent danger. With four evictions in a row, one would've been shocking I bet (perhaps Ryan going).

This information was already advised 24 hours before you released it Luke. Please tell us something that we don't know.

From what I can tell, Luke is just a puppet for Channel 9.
He will only release the information that they say he is allowed to release.

This information was already advised 24 hours before you released it Luke. Please tell us something that we don't know.

From what I can tell, Luke is just a puppet for Channel 9.
He will only release the information that they say he is allowed to release.
Unlike the shill YOU are, eh? :rolleyes: :sleep:

The information I release is not from Channel 9, it's from Crew.

I decided that after all the complaining and shit that I wouldn't release the information this year.

I pull my own strings. Thanks

The information I release is not from Channel 9, it's from Crew.

I decided that after all the complaining and shit that I wouldn't release the information this year.

I pull my own strings. Thanks
And? So ? What ?

Skye has zero chance of going, let's be real.

Have the likes of Tom and Richard done anything to make people want to vote?
There is the Tom/Ryan closet relationship.

I've been watching him over again ever since Ryan squeezed Tom's butt, and when the sleep task is won and everyone hugs, Tom just glances at Ryan all the time, waiting for a chance to hug him.

Saaaaame.

I'm glad it's only a double. Could you imagine the sheer lack of footage if they had to get four out over two days? Channel 9 can barely get one eviction organised properly.
Percentages please 9!

I don't think everyone is off the Skye wagon just yet. She had one bad edit. People are embracing Penny because we had a house full of really boring people, but they aren't embracing Richatd and Tom, and there is no way Leo stays over Skye.
People love Penny because she used the captive audience to bring periods out from the shade - and good on 9 for airing it.

I've been watching him over again ever since Ryan squeezed Tom's butt, and when the sleep task is won and everyone hugs, Tom just glances at Ryan all the time, waiting for a chance to hug him.

This is how I felt during the whole Clawson saga. Just watching background footage over and over again.

Back