Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2019

and Sogand has gone right off my list of possibles after siding with Mon and Rachelle. To me she sees Abbie as big competition so she is going to want to discredit her

If he does chuck out Mon, the rest of them will be pissed, and gang up on Abbi who they all kind of hate

Lol Monique keeps saying how Abbie's 23. She's only 26 as well. To me it's not a huge difference plus she acts like a baby herself anyway so I can't tell the age difference really.

Lol Monique keeps saying how Abbie's 23. She's only 26 as well. To me it's not a huge difference plus she acts like a baby herself anyway so I can't tell the age difference really.

huh, i thought Monique was over 30.

A lot look shocked when picked, like Mary, rubber lips- they know fully they are just making up the numbers

and Sogand has gone right off my list of possibles after siding with Mon and Rachelle. To me she sees Abbie as big competition so she is going to want to discredit her
Exactly. They're all playing it to their own interest.

can not believe he would pick Mon over Julia ... that walk out of his was bs ... I think the producers were telling him he had to pick Monique and he stepped away because he really didnt want to

at least I hope thats what was going on

Back