• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

The Bachelor Australia 2019

crimmy

Awesome site donor
and Sogand has gone right off my list of possibles after siding with Mon and Rachelle. To me she sees Abbie as big competition so she is going to want to discredit her

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
If he does chuck out Mon, the rest of them will be pissed, and gang up on Abbi who they all kind of hate

Lyf

Lol Monique keeps saying how Abbie's 23. She's only 26 as well. To me it's not a huge difference plus she acts like a baby herself anyway so I can't tell the age difference really.

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
Lol Monique keeps saying how Abbie's 23. She's only 26 as well. To me it's not a huge difference plus she acts like a baby herself anyway so I can't tell the age difference really.
huh, i thought Monique was over 30.

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
A lot look shocked when picked, like Mary, rubber lips- they know fully they are just making up the numbers

crimmy

Awesome site donor
can not believe he would pick Mon over Julia ... that walk out of his was bs ... I think the producers were telling him he had to pick Monique and he stepped away because he really didnt want to

at least I hope thats what was going on