Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2019

The great thing about Abbie is that she's only 23. Which gives her plenty of time (About three years) before she has to fall in love.

So if she captures Matt's heart they can both take the relationship nice and slow.

Unless of course he hasn't fallen in love yet. Which would mean Abbie will dump him for a much more suitable match.

The great thing about Abbie is that she's only 23. Which gives her plenty of time (About three years) before she has to fall in love.

So if she captures Matt's heart they can both take the relationship nice and slow.

Unless of course he hasn't fallen in love yet. Which would mean Abbie will dump him for a much more suitable match.

LOL!

Monique is acting like a dipshit biatch................has she forgotten the premise of this show?

Maybe it isn't Abbi but just her talking about others is shit enough to get marching orders yes/no???I say yes,usually always backfires

I have new respect for Emma! Who would've thought someone who seemed so clingy/desperate would turn out to be so chill about the Bachelor kissing another girl at a cocktail party.

I have new respect for Emma! Who would've thought someone who seemed so clingy/desperate would turn out to be so chill about the Bachelor kissing another girl at a cocktail party.
I was just thinking the same thing!

Reactions: Lyf
Plenty of us had to work after school Abbi, big deal
She does seem quite nice tho, prefer the curls tho

Abbie enjoyed rubbing their noses in her kiss with Matt far too much last week. I reckon she played it up excessively (i.e. lied in her retelling....like lying about stats) to suit her narrative and out of control ego, lol.

Reactions: kxk
Back