Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2019

Lol. "The sexual tension with Abbey is palpable. All I can think of is *kissing* her".. For someone who is highly educated, Matt seems to get his words mixed up...

Matty J didn't want to kiss Leah during their photoshoot. Why? Because Matty J is a gentleman.

That's more than I can say than about this Bachelor.

Speaking of, I still listen to some of the Eurovision songs to this day. Primarily Switzerland's entry.
Have you come to terms with their ranking 4th yet? 😛

Last edited by a moderator:
Isabelle, you didn't receive a rose.

Yeah, because no one knew there was an Isabelle. I picked her to go the moment the ceremony started. Tall girl with the revealing dress, gone!

The whole drama about Abbey kissing Matt is absurd. Like any one of them wouldn't given the chance, it's what they signed up for.

The whole drama about Abbey kissing Matt is absurd. Like any one of them wouldn't given the chance, it's what they signed up for.

I wouldn't if I signed up for it. I would be like Vanessa Sunshine. Not impressed at all.

well Vakoo didn’t like to be upstaged at all did she 😲 So glad she dumped the wig tonight
If Chelsea and Helena really are in this they arent getting dates or airtime ...

Back