Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2019

new promo makes it look like Abbie’s tale telling backfires and pisses him off ... so annoying of them to drag it out over to next week

I wouldn't if I signed up for it. I would be like Vanessa Sunshine. Not impressed at all.

In real life, of course you wouldn't necessarily kiss someone on the first or second date, but on a show like this, if they don't, they risk being eliminated for having "no chemistry".

In real life, of course you wouldn't necessarily kiss someone on the first or second date, but on a show like this, if they don't, they risk being eliminated for having "no chemistry".
If you watch any American sitcoms the third date is when they have sex, so you would hope they have kissed on the first or second otherwise that is a big jump lol

LOL at the "news" on the radio today (in an actual news bulletin, not even in an entertainment report).

"Bachelor fans are unimpressed at the mean girl antics of contestants Rachael and Nichole on last night's episode after they unleashed on the other girls".
Really? I thought that was the reason we watched.
They are probably referring to this.
https://www.coffscoastadvocate.com.au/news/so-nasty-bach-villains-cruel-comment/3801134/

What an absolute disgrace! Give them some Palmolive Gold to gargle with, and tell Nichole to stop acting like her pseudonym!

No, not Bachmole.

Bachole? No.

The one beginning with A.

That first date with Elly seemed quite nice.
Can't believe how anxious I was getting watching that game. I REALLY wanted the original girls to win - woo hoo!
Well that was a non-event - the walk out, nothing happened!
And what's with that suit he wore to the rose ceremony? He looks like a present wrapped in a box to small. Strange!

Yep, there is no time to waste. You can't really take it slow on this show.

Yes! The tattoo'd one went!
He likes his blondes, doesn't he! And the majority of them look terrible. Abby is the only one who has really nice natural looking pretty hair.

Yes! The tattoo'd one went!
He likes his blondes, doesn't he! And the majority of them look terrible. Abby is the only one who has really nice natural looking pretty hair.
Abbie is stunning to me. Elly has some weird colour thing going on. It might be her fake tan, but something looks off, so that her skin, hair and eyebrow colour don't all work together.

Yes, Abbie seems to be a, if not the, front runner atm. I'm betting something will happen and she'll get sent home (or leave). Otherwise it'll be the Abbey and Matt show from teaser promo to final *kiss*.

Yes, Abbey seems to be a, if not the, front runner atm. I'm betting something will happen and she'll get sent home (or leave). Otherwise it'll be the Abbey and Matt show from teaser promo to final *kiss*.
I like her the best so far, I'm now watching the next episode and he and Monique have had their date - not keen on her at all!

Neither was Nichole, supposedly calling her a "try-hard bitch", lol...says a trash mag.

Anyway. Pot. Kettle.

I'm not attracted to women in that way but I find Abbey the most beautiful by far. I like her personality too, I hope she isn't the one to take the fall over the gossiping/bitching.

Abbie was great in that photo shoot. Good on her! (I think I've finally noticed how her name is spelled!)

Bets on who is the lying biatch????

Abbi v Monique???

My bet is on Abbi being thrown out for lying and scheming.....the clips, she looks like a liar....and it all makes no sense

Back