Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

I loved Sarah's handling of Sandra tonight. She held her own pretty damn well. Whilst some girls would have left annoyed with the situation or faltered under the intimidation, she subtlety put Sandra in her place.

Heather is a lovely girl. Her natural and easy going attitude is by far stand out over any of the girls. I like the friends before lovers approach. She really appears to have a beautiful soul. Some of these girls with the 'oh if he likes her than I'm not his type' make me roll my eyes

I like the first part of your post, hate the second part. Is a friends before lovers approach the best strategy for a show like the bachelor? I don’t know which is why I'm asking if course.

I like the first part of your post, hate the second part. Is a friends before lovers approach the best strategy for a show like the bachelor? I don’t know which is why I'm asking if course.
Good point. But in terms of connecting with someone on a more natural level, it worked initially. We will have to see how things go I suppose. Regardless of whatever approach any of the girls go with it won't matter. He will pick depending on his own gut feeling

Good point. But in terms of connecting with someone on a more natural level, it worked initially. We will have to see how things go I suppose. Regardless of whatever approach any of the girls go with it won't matter. He will pick depending on his own gut feeling

Very true. I just hope his gut feeling is the same as mine and he picks sweet Sarah :angelic:.

My primary recollection of Sarah is the edit saying she is career minded while wearing her why even bother miniskirt. My underwear covers more.

Well my primary recollection of sweet Sarah :angelic: is her looking ever so graceful and perfect every time she appears on the screen with her charm, humor and chemistry with Sam. Unlike Hawkeye Heather whose humor masks a deep sadness.

He's got a thing against blondes though... Last week's elimination was blonde as well.

He's got a thing against blondes though... Last week's elimination was blonde as well.

Not many blondes left. Only 3 out of 13. Must be some kind of weird bias against blondes on that show, or just an irrelevant stat.

I don't know if he'll end up with her or not, but she's one of the few who seems natural talking with him.
If it was me there'd be red cheeks, awkward pauses and humiliation because my brain to mouth mechanism falters when I know people (in this case cameras) are watching me making a dick of myself lol.

I think that's a big reason why I like him and Heather. You can tell he's attracted to her and it's also him that gets a bit flustered and tongue tied around her. Makes it come across as natural which is rare on the show. Due to the editing I feel like we haven't really been given too much insight into this dude, his quirks, or another layer of his personality beyond the surface (although he does seem sweet) - they're probably scared to reveal too much of him after the Blake fiasco - so it's nice to see him not follow the producers' script and act a bit normal like he does with Heather.

I think that's a big reason why I like him and Heather. You can tell he's attracted to her and it's also him that gets a bit flustered and tongue tied around her. Makes it come across as natural which is rare on the show. Due to the editing I feel like we haven't really been given too much insight into this dude, his quirks, or another layer of his personality beyond the surface (although he does seem sweet) - they're probably scared to reveal too much of him after the Blake fiasco - so it's nice to see him not follow the producers' script and act a bit normal like he does with Heather.
That's why I'm really liking this dude! (And Heather of course...). I feel like they're behaving exactly as they would without cameras. Rather than sticking to the "I'd love to get to know you more" script.

Oh! Turns out a really clean colon is not an advantage on the Bachelor.

Did anyone catch what her forearm tatt said? It looked like Latin, maybe.

doo-do do do do

and another blonde bites the dust...

doo-do do do do

and another one's gone, and another one's gone
another blonde bites the dust...

doo-do do do do

It annoys me when Jasmine gets through every time.
I like her, not because she has any potential to win over bachys heart... No, I like her because she gives good confessionals and causes drama. That is exactly why I am watching this show.

Back