Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

One of the pulp magazines is advertising tonight that Sam and Bec had dated approximately a year ago and even holidayed in some tropical destination, with a reasonably credible photo. Sam has been saying everywhere that he hasn't dated in 5 years. If true, it's fairly damaging to whatever credibility the show has.

Wait, who is Bec?
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/bachelorettes-s3/bec

TheBachelor_S3_Bio_Bachelorette_Bec.jpg

One of the pulp magazines is advertising tonight that Sam and Bec had dated approximately a year ago and even holidayed in some tropical destination, with a reasonably credible photo. Sam has been saying everywhere that he hasn't dated in 5 years. If true, it's fairly damaging to whatever credibility the show has.

Lol you talk pulp magazines and credibility?
Hmm Bec I just don't see it.
And not to be pedantic, Sam said he hasn't been in a relationship in a long time, not that he hadn't dated.

Looks like new women are coming in, someone called Lana is one of them. That should stir up the drama

Lol you talk pulp magazines and credibility?
Hmm Bec I just don't see it.
And not to be pedantic, Sam said he hasn't been in a relationship in a long time, not that he hadn't dated.

Looks like new women are coming in, someone called Lana is one of them. That should stir up the drama
Granted, yes, but no reputable journalistic source will cover it...the great Catch 22. I'll post the cover shot when I find it...bottom right.

Didn't one of the magazines have pictures of Heather in a dress stating that she might have been maried before, but the pics were just actually for some model/actor stuff?

Granted, yes, but no reputable journalistic source will cover it...the great Catch 22. I'll post the cover shot when I fund it...bottom right.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just cynical of magazines and their storylines lol, one week someone's pregnant, 23 months later they're still pregnant.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just cynical of magazines and their storylines lol, one week someone's pregnant, 23 months later they're still pregnant.
Agreed :) one other magazine is promoting Lleyton's $125 million dollar divorce.

By the way, Sandra's delight on the TV promo of a contestant walking is gold.

So his article is about the so-called history of Sam and Bec.

http://thefix.ninemsn.com.au/2015/0...rom-the-bachelor-already-hooked-up-a-year-ago

A 'friend' said they had a kiss in Bali. They weren't there together and didn't know each other. Obviously not very memorable for him lol.
No need for me to even read the article, your quotations around the word friend tells me everything I need to know... It's just like when a "source" close to a celebrity is quoted in an article.

Back