Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

Good to see the casting department has compensated for a lack of work and barrel scraping last year.
Yes, Sandra...and check one's anti-delusion meds.

(Very casual viewer here)
No wonder that girl didn't get a rose tonight. The highlights of the "date" were her complaining about the rain, her hair, makeup, and to top it all off, she refuses to eat (apart from licking a strawberry) in front of someone? Good call, Batch.

He's definitely my favourite bachelor so far. Honest, not too smooth, a bit awkward sometimes, real. Not excited about the jeans with no socks look though lol.

What's up with the bitching and jealousy towards Heather? I hate that when girls get together in groups to roll eyes and target someone. I think Heather's great, but she needs to jump him and fast by the looks lol

Hello boobies!! What about Snezana's dress? Whoa!

He's definitely my favourite bachelor so far. Honest, not too smooth, a bit awkward sometimes, real. Not excited about the jeans with no socks look though lol.

What's up with the bitching and jealousy towards Heather? I hate that when girls get together in groups to roll eyes and target someone. I think Heather's great, but she needs to jump him and fast by the looks lol

Seems like these women are obviously good judges of character (unless they bitch about Sarah then I completely change my opinion).

I thought Snezana's twins looked like a novelty printed T-Shirt....or apron.

They already have been so careful lol

Well as long as they don't bitch about sweet Sarah :angelic:.

Anyway, bitching doesn't really matter as it is Sam that makes the choice. I feel he won't choose Heather at the end due to the fact that they both have different life goals.

Haha, I'm watching the Adam Hills show now and John Cleese is wearing jeans and boat shoes without socks.

Well as long as they don't bitch about sweet Sarah :angelic:.

Anyway, bitching doesn't really matter as it is Sam that makes the choice. I feel he won't choose Heather at the end due to the fact that they both have different life goals.

I don't know if he'll end up with her or not, but she's one of the few who seems natural talking with him.
If it was me there'd be red cheeks, awkward pauses and humiliation because my brain to mouth mechanism falters when I know people (in this case cameras) are watching me making a dick of myself lol.

I don't know if he'll end up with her or not, but she's one of the few who seems natural talking with him.
If it was me there'd be red cheeks, awkward pauses and humiliation because my brain to mouth mechanism falters when I know people (in this case cameras) are watching me making a dick of myself lol.
I'd be likewise and I am sure I'd be sweating like the proverbial too.[DOUBLEPOST=1438776863][/DOUBLEPOST]
Without investigating closer I'd probably go for real at this stage? I'm not an expert lol
Real

Well she's nervous in her own way by the way she jokes with him. She admitted as much.

I loved Sarah's handling of Sandra tonight. She held her own pretty damn well. Whilst some girls would have left annoyed with the situation or faltered under the intimidation, she subtlety put Sandra in her place.

Heather is a lovely girl. Her natural and easy going attitude is by far stand out over any of the girls. I like the friends before lovers approach. She really appears to have a beautiful soul. Some of these girls with the 'oh if he likes her than I'm not his type' make me roll my eyes

Back