Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

I'm sorry but this sounds like a pyramid thing ...

Here is what you're going to get:

• A customised cleansing/detoxing program to suit your needs with all products sent directly to your house...
  • One on one Coaching sessions via phone or skype with your Coach, Joni B. Together we will set you up for total body and mind success and have you ready to change your life from the inside out...
  • After successfully completing the 30 days you will instantly become an ambassador of the HerHappiness Project...
  • You will receive your own bio and contribution information on the HerHappiness Project’s website as a leader and inspiration for all women to define their own happiness...

Joni, in particular, and a few other Girls fall into the category of: I have no idea what you actually look like. She has this overdone Bold and the Beautiful look that could be anything underneath the big hair.

A month long cleanse... That will explain the so thin my bones could cut you and really tense but it was worth it! 'brittle' look referred to earlier.

lol is that all they've got?
Oooh, a big night out and a couple of silly pictures.

D.R.A.M.A.!!

I'd rather crash hard and fail than lock in mediocrity. No guy wants to hear they can't eat as the highlight.
I agree with your first sentence especially. She made that mistake of bringing to his attention her 'flaws' of worrying about her hair and makeup and eating. It came across as shallow as Gemini says. A perfect time to make light of the rain and laugh about it.

Heather has more going on upstairs than the rest of them combined. Emily's catty body language makes her my least favourite.
I've decided I'm in love with her. I commented before you edited about Emily but I double like it now. Emily's a snooty cow. [DOUBLEPOST=1438771225][/DOUBLEPOST]Seriously though this dude is the realest of the "bachelors" I've ever seen.

Back