Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

...I also don't understand why some guys cannot admit to being wrong and apologising sometimes... I've had a few mates like that in my lifetime... cheers.

I think that can be applied to anyone. I know plenty of people like that (male and female). I guess it depends on what they have done and whether they truly believe that they should apologise for it.

I think that can be applied to anyone. I know plenty of people like that (male and female). I guess it depends on what they have done and whether they truly believe that they should apologise for it.

...I'm a firm believer that when two people have an arguemnet or a fall out that the person that is wrong already knows it most times so that's why I always apologise if I think that the person that is wrong is me... life's too short for stubborness and stupidity as far as I'm concerned lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...I'm a firm believer that when two people have an arguemnet or a fall out that the person that is wrong already knows it most times so that's why I always apologise if I think that the person that is wrong is me... life's too short for stubborness and stupidity as far as I'm concerned lol!... cheers.

Hmm, interesting Sticky. I am not sure about that. Sometimes people have arguments and they both have very valid points. It depends on their willingness to listen to each other. Sometimes the people involved in the argument apologise to each other. Sometimes they all think they are right and don't talk again.

Hmm, interesting Sticky. I am not sure about that. Sometimes people have arguments and they both have very valid points. It depends on their willingness to listen to each other. Sometimes the people involved in the argument apologise to each other. Sometimes they all think they are right and don't talk again.

...yes but when I argue with anyone and I know that I'm right I will insist in proving my point without belittling the other person and try to argue with logic and reason until they see where I'm coming from but if during the discussion or arguement they use the same logic and reasoning and I see fault in mine I immediately accept what they are saying and apologise to them if I'm wrong... I really cannot remember a time when I've refused to admit that I'm wrong... I just don't see any reasoning for it but then it could be just the way that I'm built I guess?... my dad brought me up to have humility and humbleness because he always told me that people would treat you with respect if you did so I guess that his teachings have served me well so far eh?... lol!... cheers.

Back