Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

After watching him slobber/wrestle allover sweet Cass.....and by the way, woohoo, she is smoking hot in swimsuit....
Anyway, he is an ordinary slimeball, masquerading as funny/fun loving special nice guy

He is soooooooooo slimey, he never misses an op to manhandle every girl, he gets way too close for comfort.....
His brand....he is supposed to be funny.....nuh, no laughs

brooke should win, all the rest are way beyond his league

...evenin' all... as soon as we see the beginning of the Rose ceremony tonight we'll know who does the big fidder fadder by the colour of the dress of the girl in the promo at the beginning of tonight's episode... thanks for spoiling it for us Channel 10... ridiculously bad editing as per usual... cheers.

...why is it that racing on those things aren't seeming like an accident about to happen with the Producers?... what happened to 'duty of care' for the welfare of these girls?... cheers.

I wonder how many of the girls are disappointed that Nick thinks whoever instigated the date should pay... Cass probably is given she answered "he should pay", lol.

Also, isn't honesty and loyalty pretty much similar and just as important as each other?

I wonder how many of the girls are disappointed that Nick thinks whoever instigated the date should pay... Cass probably is given she answered "he should pay", lol.

Also, isn't honesty and loyalty pretty much similar and just as important as each other?

...not on this show with the Producers it seems Lyf... cheers.

Reactions: Lyf
Such a big reaction... I don't think the fall looked that bad?

...are you kidding Lyf?... she has to have at least two broken fingernails out of that spill surely?... oh! the inhumanity of it all!... call an Ambulance and a Nail lady immediately lol!... cheers.

Reactions: Lyf
Back