Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

Bit of a dud, this season. I just don't care, and still don't know all of their names.

In other Bachelor news, Sophie Monk met her new boyfriend when she approached a stranger on a plane, and by the end of the flight she was somehow sitting in his lap.

What a dickhead

This series ......he isn't funny, i thought that was his whole shtick, he is supposed to give us laughs, he is useless
And he rates????Guys are watching, so expect more guys from sports lining up, license to sleaze in bulk

I think it's pretty clear that this dude is going to walk away single after all is said and done, yes? He'll choose someone, but they'll last a hot five minutes and we'll be subjected to all his telly commercials flogging anything remotely 'Strayan for all eternity.

...until he was on this show I had no idea of who he was to be honest... most likely out of this show he may be a nice guy and have a natural nature and a certain acquired charm towards women in general but on this show he seems to have succumbed to have been 'Bachelorised' so to speak... most of the 'Australianisms' and 'jokes' that he is using as of late seems 'scripted' to me and that larrikin and bogan that was naturally within him is well and truly wearing thin for me now...

...he seems to be really trying to make this season work well for the ratings side of it and good on him for trying so hard but now that the Producers have their hooks into him and are training and scripting (in my minds eye anyway) him the poor guy is now like a monkey in a suit rather than the original nice guy that we started with at the beginning of the season (to me at least)... I still like him but as I said... he's really wearing thin with me now... anyhow... not long until the end I guess?... I'll try to stick with it regardless... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Expect more sports dudes, and general bogans as Bachelors......they bring male viewers

The truth men will NEVER admit? Is Nick Cummins' series of The Bachelor the most successful ever because more males are watching than ever before?

The 2018 season of The Bachelor, starring former Wallabies rugby player Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins, is the franchise's most successful ever.

The unprecedented spike in the ratings for the Network Ten reality show is being attributed largely to the fact that more males have been watching the program than ever before.

According to the latest data from OzTAM, 190,00 men in the five metropolitan cities sat down to watch Thursday's episode of The Bachelor starring Nick.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...eries-Bachelor-successful-males-watching.html

...evenin' all... now I know why Nick has his boofed hair look and will never cut it... I won't ever complain about his hair again lol!... remember when I did this way back at the beginning of this thread?... perhaps he really should look at other options eh?... lol!... cheers.

Nick after the clip.jpg

...sorry that I'm late... so they had to write to themselves in 10 years time eh?...

...letter to self... "self... why did you allow yourself to totally humiliate yourself by going on The Bachelor to pretend to 'fall in love' with a total bogan nuff nuff?... why did you do it?... now give myself an uppercut and vow never to do it again just to get 15 minutes of TV fame"...

...that's what I would have written anyway... lol!... cheers.

...I'm waiting for the Fonz to come into the room and snap his fingers and say "heeeeeeeeeeeeeey!" and walk out with all of the girls for some strange reason lol!... cheers.

Back