Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

I'm still amazed someone who looks like Brittany is interested in someone like Nick... appearance-wise she comes across as someone who's more into sophistication and such, rather than the bogan side of things...

...methinks that Nick will end up with Dasha in the end for sure... he sort of melts whenever he sees her or speaks of her from what I've seen... cheers.

Ali is much better than all of these people on the Bachelor. Her show will be much more interesting.

...sorry Affable... I will not be watching Ali on The Bachelorette... I don't like her at all I'm afraid... after this drivel ends I intend not to watch any of the Bach shows at all my friend... when the mean girls went I came back to this show because I was curious of what the dynamics of the remaining girls would be now... I should've stayed away... (as you thought that I should... you were right Affable... I should have)... but!... I am watching this until the end in spite of myself now... when this series ends I'll be happy believe me... no more Bach of any kind for me again hopefully forever... cheers.

Are you sure you mean Dasha?

...yes Lyf... she's a Russian Gymnast... he's a bogan Footy player... he has her 'bendy talents' reeling over and over in his brain constantly... that's all that he is thinking about... he'll end up with her for sure methinks!... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: Lyf
Back