Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

...oh gawd... while they are kissing is that the 'Titanic' theme music of when they're on the bow of the ship or something?... it sounds like it to me... lol!... cheers.

I don't think so, they always use their own various "Bachelor" music over and over again that they've already paid for.

...oh yes... of course they would... I forgot about that my friend but whoever does their music probably had a gist of that music and may have thrown in a few similar notes in here and there perhaps?... thanks for reminding me Lyf... cheers.

The Trivago ad annoys me because I've tried using them and they don't offer the best prices from what I've seen, so it seems like false advertising. I can easily find better prices elsewhere!
Shit site, as are most of those now, once had bargains, no longer......go to the hotel's own site and arrange discount yourself

Emily is the much taller girl, who did not read out her life story, gonner for sure, soon anyway

Ali just looks like barbie to me

Anyone else into style/nice clothes?
I am watching 2 shows just for the clothes,,,,,,the WAGS, great stuff; Schitts Creek, the Mum is AMAZING, her black & white style is FANTASTIC

CASSIE,,,,sounds like such a little girl

Back