Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

...evenin' all... so!... lets see who Nick leads on tonight I guess?... aaah!... it's poor impressionable doting Cass it seems... Cass would make someone a loyal loving partner methinks... but not with Nick that's for sure... she really does have genuine heartfelt feelings for Nick so it's really going to hurt her when she doesn't recieve a Rose one night... poor girl... cheers.

...Cass's sister just said that because of the media that she feels like she really does know him?... weren't they all friends or dating before this?... hm!... strange indeed... cheers.

...why am I getting a feeling that Cass may be getting the 'going home' edit at the moment?... ha!... I'm ALWAYS wrong in these things so just ignore me please lol!... cheers.

He clearly has no feelings what-so-ever for any of them.......so to be decent, he should let go the most invested girls, let Cass go poor girl
He should have picked a bitch, would suit him better

...evenin' all... so!... lets see who Nick leads on tonight I guess?... aaah!... it's poor impressionable doting Cass it seems... Cass would make someone a loyal loving partner methinks... but not with Nick that's for sure... she really does have genuine heartfelt feelings for Nick so it's really going to hurt her when she doesn't recieve a Rose one night... poor girl... cheers.

It’s hard not to feel sorry for her, she’s inevitably going to be very disappointed, however the show goes.

...that line-up of guys for Ali's season seem like likable people in the promo's so I'm trying to figure out purely from the Ad of which one's will be the biggest wankers before it even starts lol!... the guy giving her a purse or whatever made out of a 'Kangaroo's scrotum' looks like a contender... **warning!... an old old old joke about to happen!**... if you rub the purse made out of the Kangaroo's scrotum does it become a suitcase?... **boom tish!**... cheers.

...that line-up of guys for Ali's season seem like likable people in the promo's so I'm trying to figure out purely from the Ad of which one's will be the biggest wankers before it even starts lol!]

There you go... even if you don't like Ali, you can watch it for the guys... usually the guys in Bachelorette goof around and have good camaraderie and bromances which can be enjoyable to watch!

Cass already getting the heartbreak music. Poor girl.

...it seems like it doesn't it Lyf?... and kxk is right... he should've ended up with one of the mean girl bitches... he needs a volatile woman to to make him think twice methinks!... hooking up with a 'nice girl' like Cass would not be as exciting for him I reckon... cheers.

There you go... even if you don't like Ali, you can watch it for the guys... usually the guys in Bachelorette goof around and have good camaraderie and bromances which can be enjoyable to watch!

...hahaha!... nice try Lyf but I really cannot see me even watching a single episode of Ali's season to be honest... although... I may read some of the comments about it in the thread out of pure curiosity lol!... cheers.

Reactions: Lyf
..."there's something that I like about Brooke (but I can't quite put my finger on it)"... I bet that that was what he was thinking but never said... (I'm sure that that was an old Benny Hill joke or something)... lol!... cheers.

LOL Brookes loved ones are looking straight through old curly, no fools these guys

...haha!... they've all got him by the short and curlies haven't they?... lol!... I bet that the Producer is feeding him lines of response to the hard questions through an earpiece at the moment lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back